Chapter 21

Even You Are The Devil

The Psionic and The Moiroi

“How dare you messing with our plan, children of the middle earth Lakhesis spat angrily. Bom’s violet eyes eyes have turned red, a sign of challenging The Moiroi.

“You dare to mess with their destiny, Moiroi,” Bom’s voice is soft, but it gives The Moiroi an eerie feeling.

“You know I could cut the mortal thread right now, don’t you?” Atropos tries to threaten them, making Minzy suddenly appeared behind her, holding her in a choke hold.

“You know that our meal is soul and energy, and we do have the ability to absorb others energy, even they are gods, hmmm?” and Minzy sniff a little from Atropos, making her shrieks. Klotho and Lakhesis are surprised to see Atropos suddenly fall on her knees, shaking.

“Who...who are you?” Klotho asked, trembling, knowing that Dara, Minzy and Bom are no ordinary vampire.

“We are direct descendants of Shay, and we are the Psionic. We came from the middle earth, and we travelled to the east. We are trained by a woochi, who used to wander into the one realm and fall in love, leaving a great son to one of your kind,”

“You....” Lakhesis tries to attack them but Klotho managed to pull her back.

“Sister, you are no match for them,” she calmly said, and look at the psionic. I am sorry, for troubling the ill-fated lover. But we can’t reverse the curse, I’ve tried,”

“KLOTHO!!!” Both her sister roared in ager.

“No, sisters! It is enough. What we have done is blinded by our pride, and to punish the children of titan for too long, it lead to no mortal to worship us. We left them fear, and they seek other personification. They seek Shay, and left us in the dark, leaving only the Greeks to remember us. We are getting weak, can’t you see?” Klotho sudden outburst makes both her sisters turns quiet and Bom, Dara and Minzy have an identical smirked on their faces.

“It is time you realised it, Moiroi. Yet, you still torment them, especially the son of Selene,” Dara said with venom. The Moiroi looked on their feet, feeling ashamed.

“You may not have the power to reverse the curse, and Klotho, you already shortened the length. Leave it to us to help them breaking it, and you will realise that your pride is stupid. Don’t ever dare to play with fate, anymore,”

With that, Dara, Minzy and Bom leaved The Moiroi realm with a heartbeat, leaving them with defeated pride that have been crushed.  


Author Note : A glimpse about Shay and Psionic Vsmpire. Enjoy please and don't forget to comment.

Shay - Shai (also written as Sai, or Shay, and Psais in Greek) was the personification of the concept of fate or destiny in ancient Egypt. His name means "that which is ordained" but is also related to the word "shay" meaning "extent" or "amount". Although generally "fate" was deemed to be male, there was also a female version of this god known as "shait". The egyptians believed that Shai determined the length of each persons life and was born with each person at their birth and remained at their side until they faced their final judgement before Osiris in the underworld (the duat). He was an ambivalent deity who could protect or damn a person as he offered a true account of each life in the Hall of Judgement. Even the gods and the pharaohs were in the hands of fate. Ramesses II called himself "Lord of Shai" and Akhenaten stated that "the Aten is the Shai who gives life".

Psionic Vampires, are also known as energy vampires, are vampires who drink the souls of mortals. Both male and female, they are very rare. Found all across the world, they drink by placing their mouth on or near the victim's and inhale. They have all the qualities of a normal vampire though of course lacking the blood drinking factor. According to legend, they can drink the entire soul of one person in one go, or they can take small amounts of life force over time, though most choose the former option. It is said that only some ancient talismans, such as the Egyptian Ankh (symbol of life, death, immortality, and resurrection) can protect mortals and faith in those are shaky. Unlike being bitten by a blood vampire, it's often hard to tell how the victim died, as they have no bite marks. However it's often said that if a psychic searches their last brain waves, they can detect terror, horror, fear, etc, but no memories.