Chapter 18

Even You Are The Devil

Daesung knocks Seungri chambers, and a faint permission could be heard from inside. He opened the door, and shocked as he met with a white hair Seungri. The dark prince’s face is beet red.

“I look like an old man, right?” and Daesung gulped, for the first time in his existence, this is the first time Seungri looked so alluring, and damn, he is mouth watering handsome.

“You..you..Looked so handsome,” and he stepped backward, afraid that he would jumped to his lord, his best friend.

“Why did you look like that, Daesung? Am I so ugly that you feel disgusted to me?” Seungri asked, frustrated with Daesung reaction.

“No my lord. You are really handsome, and I… I am afraid,” Daesung said quietly. A realisation suddenly occurred to Seungri, and he smirked. But living with Daesung for thousand years have made him knew when not to toy with the older.

“It’s okay, Daesung hyung. Don’t you have any news for me?,” and the tense atmosphere suddenly disperse.

“The Kwon’s prince will be attending tonight ball, my lord. I do test him before, and his magic developed greatly,” he reported. Seungri nodded, signalling Daesung to continue. “But… he have mastered the fire element,” and Seungri looked in askance.

“Isn’t it good news?”

“He hasn’t mastered the ice and water element, which is quite dangerous for you if he lost control, my lord. His fire is hotter than before, darker, like he took the fire from tartarus. He also is not gentle as before,” the news is like a thunder to Seungri. It seems Jiyong is a different person from the Jiyong that he knew. Maybe it is true, literally.

“Ermm….. maybe I have to be more careful tonight,” Seungri muttered. Daesung pats his shoulder, giving him much support that he needs.

“Just be yourself. Both of you are meant to be together,”

“Really? Right now, I think that I have fall in love with Dara, Dae. What is the meaning pining to someone who does not remember the bond that we used to have? It is easier if I court Dara,”

“You are confused, and……..” the door of his chamber suddenly opened, and Dara, Bom and Minzy come into the room. The electric blue hair vampires looks so stunning with her white dress, while both Minzy and Bom are wearing red dress, the sign that Dara would be Seungri’s partner for the night.

“And my affection is the only love you receives right now, my Lord,” Dara continues Daesung’s speech. She gaves her hand for Seungri to hold, making the Dark Prince drools on her beauty. Dara smiles, while Daesung bowed to them, holding the knob towards the ballroom.

“Maybe tonight, all of us will find our mate, and our true love, and you will find your happiness,” Dara kissed Seungri lips and with that, Daesung opens the door, and they walked into the room that filled of creatures, Vampires, Shape shifter, Wolves and few Mortal Witches and Wizards. All eyes are on them.

“Let the party begins!!!” and the night has just started.


Author Note : Yeay!!! Double Update. Hope I could redeem my lack of updates. Comments please.