Chapter 22 : Not an Omega, never an Alpha

Even You Are The Devil

Never in his life, Jang Kyunglim felt his pride being stepped and crushed by a mere mortal. Even though he proves himself a demigod, but still, he felt so offended when Kwon Jiyong rejected his son; the child that bear the bloodline of the Original shape shifters from both side.

He was in rage when Jiyong kept turning down their clan courting. Although he knew that Jiyong’s has no feeling towards Hyeunseung, it is just a normal occurrence to force an omega to mate with an Alpha. However, as Jiyong is a human, he kept dismissing their proposal. Kyunglim have been eyeing the Kwon clan for a long time, as they hold the most powerful bloodline of original shape shifters, as well the Kwon’s is the book keeper of The Book of Power. A lethal weapon that been desired by all shape shifters and creatures.

He has commanded few of his loyal followers to help him, to kidnap the Kwon prince and force him to mate with his son. He does hear the rumours about The Moiroi’s curse on Jiyong, but he doesn’t give a damn. The mortal son of the Kwon’s will be Jang’s after tonight.

They turned themselves into their avatar, some as tigers, some as wolves and Kyunglim as a Cerberus (he is Original) in order to quietly breached into the Kwon’s mansion. They surpass the garden when they saw the mortal prince is sitting on the bench besides the pond, happily trying to manipulate the water.

The serene and calm face of Jiyong suddenly makes the Cerberus hearts beating so fast. He could feel a strong desire to have the boy as his own. He knew he; himself could mate with the sorcerer as his original soulmate, Hyeunseung's mother has died years ago after his son has been born.

Slowly he shifted and in a blink of an eye he already been besides Jiyong. Still, as a mortal, Jiyong does not realised that Kyunglim is behind him.

“Why...oh why you are one element that hard to control, my dear water? And why is that stupid whitehair bloodsucker keep coming into my dream?” Kyunglim heard Jiyong mumbling alone.

“Maybe you need incentive, Kwon Prince,” Jiyong was startles, and tries to attack Kyunglim with the water he tries to manipulate. Since Kyunglim is the Original, he easily dodges Jiyong attack. It is then Jiyong realised that he has been surrounded with The Jang’s soldier, making him more agitated.

A loud boom suddenly rumbles, making the grounds shakes but Kyunglim still holds his stand. He already changed back into his avatar. A spear and a sword suddenly appeared in Jiyong’s both hand and his feature have turned deadly. However, his scent makes Kyunglim’s desire heightened.

Jiyong then chants a few spells when the other shape shifters attacks him. The beautiful garden has turned into battlefield; awaken his family and surprising Seungri and Daesung, who is on his way to meet Jiyong. Little that they knew, in the Jang’s clan, there is a nymph who is loyal to him, have created a mist as barrier; preventing anyone to help Jiyong.

Jiyong could feel his energy depleting when he tries to create ice arrows for his further attack. Kyunglim smirked when he realised that Jiyong’s energy has been for using too many magic at a time.

“You sure not an omega, but you never an alpha,” Kyunglim mocked him.

“I am no shapeshifters, you creatures. I am me, the grandson of Hecate, the mortal son of Circe. I don’t need any creature rank!” Jiyong roared, and his spears getting bigger and he threw towards Kyunglim with a blink of an eye.

Kyunglim managed to dodge Jiyong’s attack, but the spears have hurt him on his shoulders. One of his Betas managed to hurt jiyong on his head, making the mortal prince suddenly limp. Kyunglim laughed triumphantly.

“Bring him to our castle!” he commanded his men. Three giant eagles suddenly appear on the gardern, and Jiyong was put on the biggest eagle, with Kyunglim sats with him. The other men have rides the other two eagles and the barrier vanished, showing a shell shocked Kwon Clan along with a furious vampire and a werewitchpyre.

“He will be Ours!!” Kyunglim said and laughed evilly as they fly through the skies, leaving the Kwon’s queen and princess wails and a running vampire prince tries to catch them from having the mortal.

“You are beautiful. Maybe I should keep you for myself, instead my son,” Kyunglim caressed Jiyong’s cheek. “Not an omega, never an alpha. What are you?” he trails alone, keeping the limp body in his arm.