Chapter 27 : Opening

Even You Are The Devil

Jiyong

He woke up with a sore body all over, especially his lower back. Slowly opening his eyes, he realised that he is in unfamiliar room. A strong smell of frankincense enveloped his smell, making him suddenly feel calm. He looked around, and touched a small scar just above his heart. He felt so disoriented, trying hard to remember what ever happened before him being place in this foreign room.

The door suddenly opens, startling him. A young man with handsome feature entered, followed by The Dark Prince. Both of them looked so sad. Jiyong could feel something was off, and suddenly the scar’s hardened, and he could feel scales suddenly formed on his shoulder blade. His face turned red, as he knew his deepest secret has been busted by the vampire.

“Don’t…Don’t look! I am ugly,” he mumbled towards his two visitors.

“It is good to see you awake, my young dragon. It seems that the trait you got from this body are pride and narcissist the handsome man smiles to him, although he could see the smiles does not reach his eyes.

Who are you? Where am I? What happen?” and the man look at him deep in the eyes, and Jiyong noticed that the man’s eyes are similar brown with him.

The man slowly touched on his scales, while Seungri watched him, emotionless. Jiyong could feel his gut clenched, seeing Seungri’s face lack of emotions. He felt so empty when the vampire acted cold towards him, although he does not know why does he felt like it.

“Your ability is developing. I’ll teach you how to control and change, later. Right now, I want to know, did you remember anything?” The soothing voice from the man in front of him pulls him from ogling the vampire.

“Who are you?” stubbornly, Jiyong tries to avoid remembering the traumatic experiences with the Jang’s.

“I’m Circe’s Wizard’s Lover, my young dragon. My name is Kwon Woochi,” Woochi smiles when he saw Jiyong’s surprised face. “I am your mysterious, supposedly dead father. My wish has been granted, and now I’ve become a Yong, which part of it explained why you, as my only child do have dragon’s trait with you,” calmly Woochi explains it to Jiyong.

“You…are…my…..father? How??” Jiyong really are speechless.

“May I have the privileged now? To know what did you remember?” Jiyong suddenly feels his heart tight. Remembering what ever happen before means he is now a Jang.

“They forced me to mate, as they watched us mating, like animal. I..I’ve been marked. They marked me,” and tears suddenly fall on Jiyong’s cheek. It is so humiliating to be marked while the others enjoyed seeing him being forced on.

“No, my son. They did not manage to claim you,” Woochi calmly explained, although deep down, the visual of Jiyong changing to a demon still ingrained in his mind.

“Wh..What?”

“Did you feel any marks on you?” Jiyong shook his head. He is really confused by now. Woochi just sighed, not knowing how to explain to the human.

“You killed a creature and nearly killed an Original, Kwon,” Seungri suddenly interrupt their conversation, feeling it is useless to beat around the bush.

“WHAT???? No… No…. You are lying…. I won’t do that. I don’t have the ability to take other’s life” Jiyong suddenly panicked, and hyperventilating. The news is like a thunder to him. Seungri quickly hugged him, trying to calm him down. It is then Woochi hold the struggling, panicking Jiyong on his head.

“I’ll do something that you will not appreciate, and I need you to calm down. I really do not want the other you to be awaken. We will have one long discussion after this,” and Woochi chants an ancient eastern language, patting Jiyong’s head. He is opening the younger memories, although he hoped that with that, the ill-fated couple won’t have to suffer anymore.

Seungri, though still holding the struggling man, could feel his own tears on his cheeks. Opening Jiyong’s memory vault will also open the old wound and he hoped that the latter could endure the pain and could find their long forgotten love.


Author Note :  Sorry for the long delay. I am swamped by my work and shows nearly every day. Besides, I am having quite massive writer's block nowadays. I do have the plot, but since English is my second language, it is qite difficult for me. Bowing 90 degree again for the delay.

Thank you Nikiah for the upvote. Please leave comments. Usually I do have inspiration from your comments to write.