Chapter 48

Even You Are The Devil

ox9lFk3.jpg">" />

Seungri

Owh, how he missed the too sweet scent that lingered strongly within the meadow? How he longed to see the person that produces the smell? He ran fast towards the source of it, feeling the longing inside his heart.

He was met with an old man, lying unconscious on the meadow ground; that he immediately recognised as one of Jiyong’s dead shifter-sorcerer mentor, but freaking out when he saw no Jiyong around. Daesung and Seunghyun, whom both ran from the Dark Palace, arrived, only to be instructed to bring Yang back.

Frantically he looked around; Jiyong’s scent still lingered strongly, mixed with burning smell. He was in the verge of insanity when suddenly he saw a glimpse of an animal (or rather a big beast) lying down the river banks. He jumped from the cliff, directly landed at the river bank, and saw a black, battered dragon. His heart skipped a bit when he knew that his lover is safe and alive.

Patting the dragon in the head, tears kept flowing down his cheeks. The dragon opens his eyes tiredly, and Seungri heard a low rumble. A bright light enveloped the dragon, making Seungri panic when suddenly the dragon transforms into a man; Jiyong.

The vampire hugged the other man, although he is mindful about the latter body conditions. The other cupped his cheeks, a soft smile etched on his lips.

“Thank you Olympus, thank you Titans…. You’re back,” Seungri sobbed, hugging his lover. Jiyong could only embrace the gesture, his throat dry, and he suddenly feel dizzy.

“Take…me….home, my lord,” and he suddenly limped in Seungri’s arms. Kissing his lover forehead, he gathers the other in his arm, taking him bridal style, and ran towards the dark palace.

“Let’s go home, my love.”


Author's Note : Hi..... (Don't kill me, please). This is actually the hardest chapter that I've try to write. I've write but deleted it too many times, trying to potray the emotion for this is hard. So, sorry for the super duper late update.