Chapter 11

Even You Are The Devil

“What have you done?” Seungri hissed towards Circe, while holding Jiyong who fainted in his arms. Circe smirked, while Seunghyun and Youngbae have shifted to their avatar, making the tension deepens.

“I’ve just opened his magic ‘vault’, since his normality is being despised by one of you,” she glared at Jaesuk, making the priest flinched.

“His memory?” Seungri whispered. Circe shakes her head, smiling sadly.

“I won’t make the same mistakes anymore. Releasing his memory about you will make both of you suffer another hundreds years,” “But my goddess...”

“What she told you is true, my Dark Prince,” an old woman suddenly appeared in front of them, making the other witnessing the scene flinched, when Circe face tightened with anger.

“My dear Clotho. How fortunate at last to meet you,” sarcasm laced in Circe’s voice, only to be ignored by the woman. She then went towards Seungri, who stands still, for the first time ever not knowing what to do, when he realised that the old woman was one of The Moiroi.

“You are really handsome, the only living Strygoi. I am glad that you are not as cruel as your late siblings,” the old woman smirked, making Seungri flinched at his word. Dark shadow suddenly engulfs the house, a renowned sign that Selene has come.

“What is your game, Clotho?” Selene then appeared in front of the goddeses and creatures. She then caresses Jiyong’s calm face.

“I have no game, Selene. This ill fated mate makes me uneasy, seeing this strigoi longing, kills me inside up, making us, The Moiroi been forgotten,”

“Don’t call my son Strygoi, Clotho!” Selene roar, making the shack shooks.

“Owh my titan’s, I knew he is no Greek. But his siblings are,” and Clotho laughed evilly.

Younghoon who suddenly have the courage to interrupt the Goddess, suddenly kneel in front of Clotho, followed by his Queen and his pack.

“Please my lord. I knew nothing about my son’s cursed. Please listen to my prayer, until what should his fate entwined, please let my son have his happiness and destiny. I can’t bear looking at him unhappy,” and the others in the pack chants the same prayer, making Clotho frowns, and her body suddenly shines with a beautiful bright light.

“Aisshhh…. You are really smart, Circe, sending his soul to this clan. You are really lucky, Seungri. All right, I, Clotho, The Spinner would grant your prayer. In this coming century, Jiyong will lead this clan in harmony, will be a great sorcerer and he shall live a very, very long life. However, as my sisters curse, both you and Jiyong would only be reunited if you could break the curse. Show us, strygoi that you are capable to love, and that mortal is your soul mate. Or else, you deserved to wait for other hundred years to reunited,” with that, she disappeared.

Selene and Circe looked at each other. Knowing that Clotho, being the youngest and the softest Moiroi have given her blessing towards Jiyong and Seungri, although in a cruel way.

“Seungri, I think you need to let Jiyong go,” Selene said slowly, knowing her son would be upset.

“WHAT????”

“Yes Seungri. Court other vampire before the time should come for you to claim Jiyong. Kwon, please accept the other pack courting. Let him learn how to love others, until the time his power escalates,”

“MOTHER….”

“Please Seungri,” and Circe puts her hand on Seungri’s chest. “I, the goddess of magic, for the love to my son, took back what belongs to my son. Seungri, the son of Selene,you will gave me the power for the mark of your mating with Jiyong, the Son of Younghoon Kwon,”

And Seungri suddenly felt so empty in his chest. The mark that always feels warm on his chest has suddenly turn cold. It is then he let a scream that could awake the hold kingdom with tears of blood streams on his cheeks while Daesung struggling to hold him, with Youngbae and Seunghyun shared the sadness of their fate.


Author Note : A glimpse of legend for you ....

1. The Moiroi (Moirae) :- There were three Fates in Greek mythology: Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos. Clotho, the spinner, was the youngest of the three Fates; she spun the thread of destiny with a distaff, determining the time of birth of an individual; Lachesis measured the thread length to determine the length of life; finally, cruel Atropos cut the thread of life, determining this way the time of death. No other god had the right or the means to alter their decisions.
The Fates were the personifications of destiny; nevertheless, no human could blame the fates, since there were times he was the only one responsible for his failures.

2. Strygoi (Strigoi) : - Strigoi is based on the ancient Greek term strix for screech owl, which also came to mean demon or witch. Before the popularization of vampire, it was the name most frequently used for the kind of undead vampire that periodically returns to its grave. Another use of the term is a living person with certain supernatural powers including a form of psychic vampirism that is destined to return to become an undead strigoi. Often, this a person born with a caul or with a small tail at the base of the spine.