Chapter 30

Even You Are The Devil

Seungri woke up in the beginning of midnight. His cold heart started beating back, and he could feel someone snuggles on his side. He could not hide his grin, when he looks at the sleeping figure on his side. He chuckles looking how cute the other looks.

“I miss you,” he whispers to the red head, while the sleeping wizard just scrunches his nose, still in deep slumber.

“He is really handsome. I’m glad that the titans took this vessel. I could see how handsome my boy is, although he is only a vessel,” a low voice suddenly spoke in the dark bedroom, startling Seungri from admiring Jiyong.

Looking around, Seungri then lit his torch in his bedroom, to meet face to face with another creature, which he met few times in his life. He sighed, suddenly have the pieces that been missing before about Jiyong’s mysterious power and behaviour.

“Good to see you, Jas.... Or shall I call you, Belial?” he just glared at the other man, while the man sat beside Jiyong, patting his hair lightly.

“He is perfect, son of Selene,” Jas looked at Jiyong fondly. Seungri sat on the other side, trying hard not to jump towards the demon, as he could feel his temper rose looking at Jas behaviour towards Jiyong.

“What is your business with him, Jas? Having he as your sacrificial lamb?” Seungri asked sarcastically, though Jas only smirked sensing the other bitterness.

“He used to be your tragic lover, was it? When his power developing, the mortal would be scared and would find ways to destroy him. That what was happening 325 years ago, right?” and Seungri felt like being kicked in guts as Jas reminded him the last day he still happily bonded with Jiyong.

“Why are you......”

“The vessel he used is my dead son body. Inside him, is a fraction of my legacy, my power, combined with Hecate’s magic. This body have crossed the bridges what you titans called Phlegethon, as I called river of the dead. He took a piece of the flame in that river, blended with his magic,” and he looked silently at the sleeping man.

“Are you telling me that his vessel is you and Hecate’s son?” Seungri was perplexed. The information is too much for him to adapt. Jas only nodded. Eyes not leaving Jiyong.

“I know this life is complicated for him. I can’t claim he is my son, as his soul is not. But Seungri, as a friend, I have to warn you, in his body, lays a great power. This body is a combination of demon/fallen angel and goddess, and the soul is the legacy of a wizard, dragons, goddess and magic. Combine it all, and you know what kind of power would rise. He is not only a sorcerer, he is also could be called a necromancer (the one who could rise the dead), and also the prince of demon,”

“Why are telling me this, Jas? Do you want him?” Seungri could not help asking, as knowing the demon in front him, everything could be twisted. Jas gives a very soft smile, making Seungri shivers as it is similarly to Jiyong’s smile.

“Haven’t I told you before, Seungri? I am a fallen angel. This boy used to be my son. It is only an obligation explaining it to you?” Jas smirked, making Seungri huffed in annoyance.

“Both of you need to prove your love towards each other. He will be great, either as a good demigod, or turning into a demon. Only love can decide for him. If he chose to be a demon, i am always waits him with an open arms. It is lonely to rule the underworld alone.” and Seungri shivers remembering the event where Jiyong killed Hyeunseung in cold blood.

“Besides, it is fair to give a chance to love. I knew how hurt to be separated with your lover,” with that Jas/Belial vanished from the room.

Seungri could only stare dumbfounded around the room. The psionics whom at first sense the demon arrival and eavesdrop the conversation could only look at each other, speechless. Neither any of the vampires realised that the said person also awaken, listening to everything.


Author note : I really enjoys writing this chapter. Hope it would not confused you. Comments and upvote please.