Interlude : The Vampire and The Dragon

Even You Are The Devil

“Are you afraid my prince? Knowing what I am capable of?” he smiles when he saw his prince mouth opened wide, watching him with eyes wide open. Seungri gulped, to him, Jiyong’s newly discover magic seems so alluring, and his scent are more potent to him than ever, making his inner vampire suddenly emerged.

Slowly, he walked towards his lover; a predatory look could be seen from his eyes. Jiyong just smirked, knowing that Seungri’s inner demon has come out, not that he mind. He closed his eyes, calming his desire, when he felt something hot and warm surrounded him. A circle of fire suddenly emerges and circling both of them, being the wall around the lovebirds..

Although Seungri is a vampire, being the son of Selene have given him the immortality, and the only thing that could killed him is only by spear through his heart, or being beheaded. Other myths such as fire, sun (hey, he even could walk in broad daylight) and silver could only harm him, not killed him. To him, Jiyong’s fire is like  ice to him.

Jiyong then represents his neck, knowing that his lover craves his blood. The fangs that could be seen from Seungri’s lips indicate it so much. Seungri then his lover neck, hugging him from behind and sunk his fangs into the desired neck, greedily his blood. Jiyong moans, as everytime Seungri fed from him, it would stir up his lust, and he knew that they would be making love in the wall that he had created.

After Seungri satisfied, he then rips his lover clothes and his too, making both of them . It is then he realised that his lover eyes has turned pitch black and his face turns whiter. A tattoo represents wings have emerges at his shoulder blades. Their bonding tattoos suddenly feel warmer,  and on Jiyong’s chest, where the tattoo of their bonding shown, he could see it is harden, making his desire could not be contain.

“My dragon, I need you,”

“Yes my prince,”

And they both made love in the middle of the wall of fire, having their own bliss time, not knowing that high above on one realm; someone in heaven watched them with a frown on his face. Worried what would happen to his son.


Author note : I'm listening to Loser while typing this chapter, and I can't stop my tears. It really has a deep meaning and it hit home much.

Thanks to lazyruz for the upvote.