Chapter 6

Even You Are The Devil

10 years later

Seungri and Daesung are getting ready for the ball. It has been 10 years since he wakes up, but still, his longing towards his lover torturing him. He was lucky that he has his mother and Daesung at his side.

“Try to enjoy tonight event, Seungri-Ya. The Jung’s, Stephan’s and Kim’s clan will be here, as well few packs of the shape shifters and wolves in our vicinity. You have to hold your head high, show them that you are The Original, and Seungri snorted. He really hates it when Daesung keeps reminding him that he is the oldest vampire alive.

“Maybe you can get laid, tonight,” Daesung teased, making him chokes on his own saliva. He was aware that in these 10 years, he does have hooked with several vampires and humans male and female in order to release his ual needs, only making him full of guilt towards his lover. He loathed the mark that he bore on his chest, although few of unmated vamps that he hooked found that the mark is very y. Making him more desirable than ever.

“We do have a new leader of the Kwon Clan in the house, right?” He asked Daesung while going through the list.

“Yes. They will be coming with their children and their beta,” and Seungri just smirked. The Kwon Clan shape shifter former leader has built a truce with him, asking him to help and protect them from the hunter, as long as the clan do not create any trouble with humans. Seungri have allowed the Kwon Clan shape shifters to live in the vicinity of his kingdom, ruling and living on their own, while still be loyal to Seungri and the vampires. Yes, vampires are proud creatures, thinking that they are more superior to other creatures.

Both of them make their grand entrance into the ballroom, silencing their guest and receiving a bow from their guest. Seungri could not help looking at the shape shifters while he announced the party has started.

Daesung heart beats so hard, when he saw a chubby teenager with a piercing stare among the Kwon clan. The dimple that appeared every time the boy smiles, making his heart skipped a bit, reminded him to a boy that once he love. Of course, his love is only one sided love, as he does not even have the chance to confess his love. His eyes turn soft when the boy pull a small with a delicate face close to him, when both boys realised that the other clan of shape shifter are looking to the small boy, trying to lure his attention, making the small boy whimpered in annoyance.

“Relax, Yongie. You have me by your side, kay?” but the small boy only pouted. Clearly, he is uncomfortable towards the attention that he gets from the other.

“I want to go home….” He whined. Both his parents only laughed. The older man, that Daesung is sure Younghoon Kwon, the new leader crouched to the little boy.

“My son, I know you are not comfortable with this kind of event, but one day, you will take my place, and this will be your responsibility too.. Just enjoy the night, okay?” and the shape shifter really amazed Daesung, on how lovingly and gentle he is with his son. A girl then takes the boy hands, and led him and the chubby teen towards the banquet.

“Let’s eat. I’ll accompany you and Hyun here,” she said in cheerful tone.

“But Nuna….. I can’t stand how the other dress,” he mumbled, making Daesung nearly laughed out loud.

“You snob…. How would you lead if the first thing that you care is how other people dressed?” he was scolded by his sister, making the boy whine, while the chubby teen ignoring them, busy filling his own tummy with the feast of meat.Surely...The Kwon Clan son is interesting. He should tell Seungri.


Author Note : Sorry for missing in action these few weeks. I was swamped by my new jobs and current job, and then, BAM! I met with an accident. (T_T) Huwaa.. I am forbid to wear heels for a month. Wish me luck, ya? I really need a good luck now.... Comment please, because from your comments, it really encourage me to write.

Love you all!!!!