Chapter 7

I Don't Love You Anymore

A/N- Since no one apparently cares *sigh* I'll continue the story with a bit of drama since things are going too good for MiNah. Hopefully I'll get more love if the story gets juicier. On to the story :) Oh and this will have two parts!

Part 1

--------------------------------

GiKwang's POV

 

"GiKwang I have some good news too tell you!", said the CEO. He called me into his office today but I don't know what for exactly.

"You've been with us for a while now and with your skills I think you're ready to debut."

Did I just hear right?! I've only been here at CUBE for 6 months though! I can't wait to tell MiNah, she's going to freak hahaha. Oh wait I have to finish listening to what he has to say. I'm such a pabo sometimes...

"We've put together a group called BEAST and with your face and body you'll be the eye candy. Are you in a relationship right now?", he said.

"Umm I am."

"Well you'll have to break up."

What?! I can't break up with MiNah. We've been so happy lately too. She would be crushed if I ever did that.

"Can't I continue seeing her?" We love each other and she was the one that supported me even though we would spend less time together.

"The thing is that girlfriends get jealous and you'll have to be very flirty and social especially with other females and it would be too much trouble."

"Well she's not the jealous type and she's not just my girlfriend she's my wife!" Oh man what did I just say. Well technically I did plan to make her my wife one day.

End POV

GiKwang really wanted to debut but he didn't want to give you up. Fortunately he was really talented so the company didn't want to loose him either.

For the next hour GiKwang tried to convince the staff that your relationship was that serious and you really were going to get married.  Finally he struck a deal. You and GiKwang would get married before his debut in secret and be able to live together when he was free and had no schedule. In exchange your existence as his wife could never be known which meant no matter what he did you could never complain to anyone. He could never break a schedule just for you without the consent of the CEO without exception. GiKwang wanted both things so badly he accepted the terms.

Now he had to tell you.

That evening he called you out which surprised you because he never saw you during the week. Both of you were far too busy. You were especially happy because you had gotten a raise. You met on a bench in the park were you first told him you loved him.

"MiNah~", you felt two arms hug you from behind and a peck on the cheek.

"Hmm?", those loving gestures he gave you always made your day 10 times better.

"I got good news today baby!", he said.

"Me too! I'll go first okay?" You saw him nod. "I got a raise!" He laughed and gave you the most adorable smile.

"Today...they told me I'm going to debut!"

Your eyes bugged out. He's only been a trainee for like six months! But he's really good and very passionate.

"Really?! I'm so happy for you! I know you'll do great." You sat in his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I knew you would freak out", he said. He put his head down and picked you up off his lap and sat you down on the bench next to him.

Why isn't he happier?, you thought.

"They wanted me to break up with you though", he looked up and saw your face go blank the only emotion visible was the hurt in your eyes.

He ran his hand along your cheek," Don't look so sad, you know I would never hurt you. I made a deal with them so that you and me can be together. Forever."

"What do you mean?", even hearing those words come out of his mouth made your heart squeeze so hard you forgot to breathe.

"It's nothing we wouldn't have done anyway. All we have to do is get married." He gave you a smile that said everything was okay now.

But everything wasn't. You believed two people who loved each other should get married and you believed it could work. Your own parents have been married for over twenty years but that didn't mean that EVERY marriage made it. You could still remember friends of your mother crying on her shoulder because their husbands had cheated on them.

These were women were your friends. You knew they had dedicated their lives and poured all their love and energy into their family only to have it crushed with deceit and lies. You vowed you would never be one of those women.

You loved GiKwang with all of your heart, you didn't doubt that or that he loved you with all of his heart but you weren't ready to take this step.

"GiKwang I...don't think that's a good idea", you searched his eyes for some understanding. Hoping he would see your point of view.

"What are you saying?", you could see how shocked and upset he was.

"To start we're too young to get married, we have no life experience, and I don't think I'm ready to get married."

"Shouldn't our love be enough?!"

"Of course we love each other but as pretty as that sounds love doesn't fix everything. We WILL get married but just not now", you cupped his face in your hands to reassure him of your feelings.

He slapped your hands away, "You don't know how hard it was for me to convince them! The terms are stupid but I accepted so I could be with you!" His voice was getting louder.

"What do you mean? What terms?"

"I would never be able to bail on a schedule no matter what, I would have to act like I'm single, and no one could  we were married.."

You weren't the type of person to let someone push you around or belittle you and you were only letting GiKwang raise his voice to you because you had just basically shot down his offer of marriage but after you heard what your "married" life was going to be you weren't going to take it anymore.

The anger was boiling up inside of you, "You thought that I would just accept these 'terms'?"

Your voice went deep almost like a growl. He immediately snapped out of his little fit and turned to you.

"When you made this deal, I didn't cross your mind did I GiKwang?', you continued.

"No..but I did it so we could be together!"

"Would you be okay with watching me flirt with other guys GiKwang?"

"Hell no!"

"Would you be okay with waiting for me but me only seeing you when I had free time GiKwang?"

"No.."

"Doesn't that sound very selfish GiKwang?"

"Yeah.."

You started crying but didn't stop," Then why would you do that to me?! Marriage isn't a band-aid that makes everything alright! You can't use it as an excuse to be so selfish!" You hissed that last sentence so that it stung his pride.

You couldn't look at him anymore, you turned and started walking but he grabed your arm. "I'm sorry MiNah I didn't think of it like that!"

You were still angry but the fact that he at least tried to fight for your relationship prevented you from exploding on him. You turned around and said, "GiKwang can I think about it and talk to you next time?".

You really did not want to be here anymore and this was the only way he was gonna stop fighting you.

"Okay, I'll call you then." He watched you walk away and headed back to CUBE.

He was going to relieve some frustration by dancing it away. GiKwang thought he would be the only person here but saw a guy in some grey sweats, a white v neck shirt and a red beanie stretching.

The guy looked up at GiKwang, "Oh so you're the guy. Hi my name is DooJoon."

 

---

The next chapter you and GiKwang will get married XD Start fantacizing!