Chapter 35

I Don't Love You Anymore

Once again you spent the 13 hour flight from L.A. to Seoul but this time the tight ball in the pit of your stomach was gone and you were looking forward to seeing GiKwang. You missed his smiles, his hugs, and most of all his kisses. That was always his favorite way of making up after a fight.

WooHyun stayed cheerful as he saw you off at the airport so you wouldn't be worried like the good friend he was. In reality you were worried but not like when you first came, while you were packing all your luggage you sent a message to GiKwang, it was short but it showed that you were ready to accept your life the way it is and be happy.

"Didn't mean to stay away this long but I miss you, I'll be waiting at the airport. Love you, MiNah."

When you got off the plane you hoped to see him there waiting for you but you looked around twice, three times until people started walking around you but still  you didn't see him anywhere. You thought about for a second and you realized that there's no way he would be so out in the open where he would be recognized quickly and sure enough while you walked further away from the crowd a strong hand tugged you away.

"MiNah!", his face was covered with a baseball cap and a hoodie but you knew exactly who it was.

"DooJoon!", you hugged him like your life depended on it.

He patted your back, "Okay, let's go get your luggage."

You let go, "Where's GiKwang?"

His smile changed to a mischievious one, "All I'm allowed to tell you is to follow the clues."

"What does that mean", you whined.

"Just hurry up", he pushed you away so you could get your stuff. Once you had it you followed him to the parking lot.

"Here", he handed you a pair of keys.

"You stared at them for a couple seconds, "...I don't get it."

"It's the first clue."

"He's in the car?"

DooJoon didn't say anything but you looked over his shoulder to make sure you were following him, he stopped in front of a brand new luxury car.

"It's for you, it leads to the next stop."

"What?!", he chuckled at the unsure look on your face.

"I don't pick the presents I just deliver them hahahaha", he opened the passenger seat door for you while he put the things in the trunk. When he got back in he handed you a small box, when you opened it there were two rings. The flashy heart-shaped diamond ring he tried to give you before you left and a simple gold band. A small note was folded and shoved on the lid, "Pick one ^_^"

You laughed out loud to yourself, even though he was doing the same thing as before with all the presents it was different. DooJoon stopped in front of a luxury apartment building, "This is where I drop you off and here's your last clue", he handed you another pair of keys.

The smile on your face widened, "You can call me tomorrow", he said. You got out and made found your way to the door the keys would open, on the door was a sticky note, "Welcome Home." You opened it and walked into a dark apartment.

"GiKwang.....", you whispered into the darkness.

All of a sudden the lights went on and there he was, just as handsome as you remembered.

"MiNah, did you like the presents?"

Without a word you walked right up to him so you were almost toughing, "Do you know what I really want right now?"

"Hmm?"

You tilted your head up so you could see everything about his face his eyes, his cheeks, his hair and his lips, "A kiss", you whispered.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay the response to the last chapter wasn't good at all so I won't make chapters that long anymore. Also this chapter is unrevised so there might be some spelling errors.

So MiNah is back! Leave your thoughts down below.