Chapter 30

I Don't Love You Anymore

"Can I get you anything miss?"

"No I'm fine thank you", the thirteen hour flight to LA was almost over and you were exhausted. Not just because you hadn't slept a wink in the entire time, which the flight attendant noticed, but last night replayed itself in your head constantly.

You and GiKwang talked pretty much the entire night, it wasn't until early morning that you got a few hours of sleep. Gikwang was up before you, ready to take you to the airport, there wasn't as much tension in the air as last night and he was acting like his old self but you convinced him to let you go alone.

In the taxi on the way to the airport you called DooJoon, "Hi MiNah."

"Why did you tell GiKwang that I was staying the night?"

"...you're not even going to say hi first?", it was obvious he was teasing you but you weren't in the mood.

"I'm serious. What part of 'I want a break from him' did you not understand? You promised you wouldn't tell him."

He was serious now too, "I didn't break my promise MiNah, I never told him where you're going. He was going over there to apologize, isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yeah he did apologize."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I can't say I'm mad anymore but I don't feel the same way I used to."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, it's hard to explain but it's like I don't care. So he apologized, now what? He wants to make up lost time with gifts, he's changed more than I thought and I seriously don't want to deal with it."

DooJoon stayed quiet for a moment then he said, "Whatever you decide I hope that you'll come to me whenever you need to."

You smiled to yourself, "I hope that one day I can do something for you too."

"You can do something for me right now."

"What?"

"Say 'oppa'~"

".....babo-yah, I don't call anyone that", still, you chuckled at how silly his request was.

"But I really am your oppa! Plus, I was supposed to take you today since I don't know how long you'll be away. It's the least you can do if you think about it... please MiNah."

You didn't say anything but there was a huge smile across your face, "Come on MiNah say it. You know you want to~ Be a good girl and say it", he cooed.

The more he talked the faster your heart beat, "....fine, fine I'll say it just stop talking!"

You sighed, "Thanks for everything....o-oppa", you looked out of the window so the taxi driver wouldn't see you blushing through the rearview mirror.

"Say it louder MiNah", his voice sounded deep and y.

"...oppa."

"That's my girl", his voice went back to being sweet.

Turbulence on the plane brought you back to reality. "Ladies and gentlemen this is your pilot, we are now landing." Once everyone got off the plane and you checked out your luggage you waited outside your terminal for your cousin, JaeNi, to pick you up.

You sat down on a nearby bench and thought about DooJoon again, "He's just a friend, my most important friend...but why does my heart beat so much when I talk to him?! Maybe I have some feelings for him?...no, no that's impossible! I'm a married woman for god's sake... but I'm with him more than I am with GiKwang...I'm so confused!"

Before you knew it and hour had gone by and JaeNi was no where in sight, "JaeNi if you don't come I swear...."

The two of you were the basically the same age but she was spoiled beyond belief, arrogant and irresponsible. The house she lived in was her dad's, your uncle, so while she went to school she didn't have to pay rent or expenses. Her dad gave her everything she wanted but still favored you over her which drove her crazy, ever since you were little she would misbehave and cause trouble then blame it on you.

After another while you realized she wasn't coming so you picked up all your bags and took a taxi. You had a card with the adress printed on it just in case something like this happened.

The taxi left you at the outer gates, a good 60 feet from the front door. It took all the energy you had to drag your heavy bags to the door. You pounded the door with your fist, "JaeNi! JaeNi open the door!"

Your frustration grew when she didn't come out, "I swear I'll wring your neck when you open this door JaeNi", you said to yourself.

You were about to knock again when the door opened, but instead of JaeNi there was a tall, incredibly good looking guy standing there. Water was dripping from his hair but the towel was wrapped low around his waist, leaving his toned six-pack completley uncovered.

"Where's JaeNi?"

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

That pic of DooJoon makes me drool :Q_

So help me out with something you guys...I don't know who the new y thang is lol So please suggest some candidates and also what kind of personality you want him to have! Sweet, nice guy or bad boy??

P.S. Thank you  -kpop_bunny- and lilosuitehart for your comments on the last chapter! ^_^