Chapter 20

I Don't Love You Anymore

GiKwang didn't come home again but you expected that to happen. He did say he would call you when he could but it's been too long, he couldn't possibly be working 24/7 nonstop. You stared at your phone while eating a fruit salad, you almost choked on a grape when it rang.

You checked the caller id but it wasn't GiKwang. It was DooJoon. You smiled to yourself remembering how he told you he'd call today.

"Hello DooJoon!"

"You're in a good mood today MiNah."

"Haha yes I am. You called just on time, I almost died right now."

"What?!"

"Death by grape! They're more dangerous than you might think."

"I know what you mean, I choked on a tic tac once..."  Did he just say that the national boyfriend almost died from choking on a tic tac?! You laughed so hard you dropped your phone from clutching your stomach.

A/N- I got this from a guy I knew a long time ago, he would always make me laugh when he told me this story lol

"Yah! It's not funny!"

"Hahahaha haha ha I'm sorry you're right it's not funny......hahahahaha!" You forgot about GiKwang. Even just talking to DooJoon made you forget about everything else.

"Fine laugh all you want! I'm hanging up!", you were wiping away tears from laughing so much.

"Wait wait wait I'm sorry! I'll stop laughing I promise. See?....no laughing."

"Whatever I don't even care anymore", he said while pretending to sound mad.

"Aigoo what a baby. Fine I don't want to talk to you either, Bye!", he was acting way too cute so of course you had to .

"Chankanma! How about we call it even?" The two of you continued talking about whatever came to your minds. There was never an awkward silence or nothing to say. You even went into the living room so you could be more comfortable. The conversation went back and forth about what you were doing and what he was doing. You could occasionally hear people talking in the background but they would fade away. DooJoon told you they were waiting for YoSeob to finish recording but since he was the main vocal it would take a while.

"It's almost my turn. Wish me luck MiNah!", before you could reply you heard someone in the background call GiKwang. You hadn't seen GiKwang yet and you forgot he was supposed to call you.

You were hesitant to ask, "....is GiKwang there?"

It took him a couple seconds to reply, "He just came in, he'd been sleeping on a couch in the makeup room since he came in this morning...Do you want me to put him on the phone?"

"No it's okay. He must be really tired, I'll wait until he has time." You were used to this and besides last night you had made up your mind that it was going to be a couple months at the most, so just make the best of the time until GiKwang took a break.

"Sorry MiNah I have to go, it's my turn."

"Fighting!" You kept thinking about GiKwang. He must've worked all night if he's still sleeping. Did he eat yet? Has he eaten anything at all? He really is a workaholic. You knew he was waiting for his turn to record and you couldn't  call him so you texted him 'Don't work yourself to hard! Make sure you eat something too. I'll have some food here for you to eat.'

 

The next couple of weeks GiKwang only called you a few times. He said he would wrap up his work in 5 months just to make sure he didn't leave any work behind that could call him back. He spent everyday in a studio, taping a show, in a practice room, or on location somewhere. Even when he came home he would sleep on the couch, he didn't want to wake you up getting in and out at all hours of the night. He only usually had a couple hours of sleep then had to leave again. You would text him everyday even if it was only good morning or asking if he'd eaten. He almost never responded. Meanwhile you and DooJoon talked at least every other day, he became your best friend. Having someone that listened to your feeling made it easier on you. To DooJoon you became someone special, someone he wanted to take care of and protect.

 

You were sitting on the couch watching TV when the door opened, you turned to see a dead tired GiKwang shuffle in dropping everything by the door.

You went up to him, "Are you alright?'' He gave you a mean look, "What does it look like?" He walked past you and in the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? Is there anything you want me to make you?", its been a few days since you saw him and you had a bunch of time crossed off on the calendar so you were happy but he ignored you after getting a water bottle out of the fridge. You followed him into the living room, he stopped in front of the television. You left it on to go greet him when he came in, "Turn that off MiNah. I want quiet." GiKwang usually got irritable when he was stressed or tired so you tried to be understanding and turned it off without questioning him.

He threw the water bottle on the couch and went to bedroom. He hadn't even greeted you since he got here, "GiKwang is there something wrong? Do you want to talk about it?", you asked.

He sighed, "No", he grabbed a towel and left the room. As sad as it is to say, in the short amount of time he started working more he has gotten more and more arrogant. Whenever you talked to DooJoon, he said that GiKwang was falling asleep wherever he could so you figured he was just really stressed out but this was different.

When GiKwang came back in he went straight to bed. If you weren't the one talking he  wouldn't say anything, even when he did they were just one word answers.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think!