Chapter 33

I Don't Love You Anymore

"As long as it's somewhere fun", you handed him your plate, " more please."

"How about a club?"

"I don't like those."

"A house party?" He gave you back the plate with more pancakes.

"It has to be a place I can go back to."

"You're really picky..."

"Hahaha fine, I'll go anywhere you say." He started mumbling to himself but you were too busy eating your pancakes to care.

"Noona all I'll tell you is to dress up."

"Okay."

"Try to make yourself look older."

"Whatever I'm still older than you!"

"But you don't look it hahaha."

"Looks can be deceiving WooHyun, don't forget that."

"All right we'll see. Do you want some more?", he slid his plate in front of you.

"Ugh..no thanks, I already ate five."

"They were that good huh?", his cocky smile seemed more playful than anything else to you.

"Hahaha yes they were delicious."

"By the time JaeNi comes back and the food is all cooked it'll be dinner.... You're going to eat with us right?"

You smiled at him, "We'll see. Let's clean up right now though this place is a mess."

"Ahhhhh shiro shiro shiro!", he huddled into a ball, hugging his knees.

You got up and tugged at his arms, "No excuses! Come on get up."

"Shiro!", he pulled back but lost his balance, when he fell he grabbed on to the nearest thing (you) and you fell down with him. You heard the loud *thud* as the two of you hit the floor but it didn't hurt as much as you thought it would, when you opened your eyes you realized WooHyun had somehow managed to twist himself around so he landed on the bottom.

"Are you okay?!", you tried to get off but he groaned in pain when you did. His arms tightened around your shoulders and waist, "Don't move Noona."

"What's wrong? Do you think something's broken?!"

"Ani~ You're really soft Noona", he flipped you over so he was on top.

"Yah...get off."

He leaned in close, "You smell good too Noona." WooHyun was a very good looking guy and you liked him but not in a romantic way besides you didn't think he liked you either, he was just one of those guys that was really touchy.

"OWWWWWW!!!!!!", WooHyun fell back clutching his forehead.

"Come here I'm going to do it again", your hand was ready to flick his forehead.

"Wae?!"

"You're being disrespectful to your Noona."

"I'm sorry Noona! I won't do it again I promise!", the entire time he had both hands glued to his forehead, it was really funny.

"Okay okay I won't do it but you have to help clean", you didn't show it but you were secretly laughing inside.

"...fine."

For a while WooHyun sulked since he hated getting hit on the forehead but after a little bit the two of you were back to talking like good friends. He told you about how he came to live with JaeNi, his hobbies, and just random things in between. He was studying dance at the same college as JaeNi, she was studying something different though, they met through friends and became good friends. When he had nowhere to go she offered him a room in the house.

He also asked about you and what you did but you only gave him short answers, you came here to have fun and leave all the bad feelings and not be miserable. That night with GiKwang gave you some peace of mind, he still cared, and even though it was hard to admit since it seemed like all he did was hurt you, you would forgive everything. Still, you deserved time for yourself and that's what this trip became.

It took a long while to clean both the kitchen and the living room and by the time it was all finished the two of you were tired. Just when you sat down JaeNi came back with a bunch of grocery bags, WooHyun got up to help her leaving you alone on the couch.

"Do you want to help me cook Noona?", he called from the kitchen.

You passed by the kitchen on the way to your room, "No I'm going to go rest", you still hated being around JaeNi. Even though you had slept for a long time you crawled back under the covers and drifted off to sleep. Before long WooHyun was shaking you, trying to wake you up.

"Noona."

"What?", you sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"The food's ready. Come eat with us."

If it weren't for JaeNi you would've gotten up but you didn't want to say it out loud, "I'm not hungry. I'll just go take a bath."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"..okay if you say so." You smiled at him before he left, after a minute of just sitting there you decided a bath would do you good. The bathroom was just as big as the rest of the house, but thankfully not as dirty, and had a big tub. The warm water felt so soothing you almost fell asleep but WooHyun's laugh snapped you out of it. You smiled thinking about how cheerful he was and how his face lit up when he talked about dancing, it reminded you so much of GiKwang. He also had that really sweet smile.

Thinking so much about GiKwang you felt your heart ache a little, WooHyun's laugh echoed inside the room, it made you smile but at the same time tears started coming out.

"Noona", WooHyun was knocking on the door.

"Yes?"

"You've been in there a while, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"I left you a plate on the table, are you sure you don't want to eat?"

"I'm sure."

"...okay. You can start getting ready too."

"Alright thanks WooHyun. I'll meet you in the living room when I'm ready." You wiped the tears away and got ready, it was a little anoying that WooHyun teased you about looking so young so you decided to make yourself look y. You wore a black bandage dress that you rarely wore because it was so tight, it was tight but not revealing, and some shiny pumps.

Just when you finished your makeup, you heard WooHyun yelling at you to hurry up, you gave one last look in the mirror to check everything was perfect. Your lips were but glossy, you did a smoky eye that was a little messy but still elegant and your hair was pin straight.

"NOONA HURRY U-", his jaw dropped when you walked in the room. You walked up to him and closed his mouth, he teased you so much at first it was only fair you did it to him now, "Do I look like a noona now?~"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter was super long but I didn't want to break it up into two...

Hello to my new subscribers!

Show me you care through a comment ^_^