Chapter 5

I Don't Love You Anymore

"MiNah-yah", said GiKwang.

"Yes?", you said as you two walked down a park parth holding hands.

"I've been taking a dancing class as my elective and it's so invigorating I feel so alive when I dance so I've been thinking about taking extra classes at a studio. What do you think?"

"I think that's great!" He made you so happy that you would do anything for him. Anything he wanted to do you would support him whole heartedly.

"But that means we won't be able to hang out as much since I'll have to take the classes on the weekends.."

MiNah's POV

 

I guess that makes sense. He can't skip college to take classes.

We've been going out for about 6 months now and he spends all his free time with me. I feel kinda bad.. I've been taking him away from what he likes then.

"I love you."

"Wh-what?!" he said.

"Dancing makes you happy and you make me happy so by default you dancing makes me happy. So I would like it if you took those classes."

"Forget about the classes... You love me?"

"Put you eyes back in their sockets GiKwang. Don't you love me?"

End POV

 

GiKwang's POV

 

My heart is beating so loud I can hear it! I hope I'm not red right now! >.<

"Put you eyes back in their sockets GiKwang. Don't you love me?", she said.

If only you knew how much I love you!

I can't help myself anymore, "MiNah-yah can I kiss you right now?"

End POV

 

You smirked. "Not until you tell me you love me!" With that you let go of his hand and ran away.

A/N- I don't know yet if I want to add kissing and stuff yet. If you guys want it I'll add it though!

 

You went with him to his first class and sat at the back. You noticed this guy walk in and stare at GiKwang the entire hour. When the class was over he got up and walked over to him introducing himself as a scout for Cube Entertainment. They talked a while, you could only hear bits and pieces since you didn't want to interupt, the scout handed GiKwang a business card and left.

GiKwang ran over to you picked you up, ignoring the fact he was rubbing his sweat on you, and yelled, "Baby I did it!"

 

----

I dun know if I'm doing a good job.....