Chapter 26

I Don't Love You Anymore

The next day DooJoon called you out for lunch. You had made your plans and you were leaving in the day after tomorrow, this was going to be your chance to say goodbye to him in person.

When you arrvied DooJoon was already there, you don't know how long he had been waiting for but he smiled when he saw you.

"Hi DooJoon." You smiled back.

"Sit MiNah. How was the rest of your night?"

"It was okay but...how did things go with GiKwang after? I was so mad but it was still stupid to start that fight while you guys were working. DooJoon I'm so sorry I should've handled that better."

"It's okay MiNah. He was still mad but I had a talk with him and he cooled down", he gave you a reassuring smile.

"What did you say?"

"Just some guy stuff, nothing to worry about though. I wanted to ask you some more questions last night but things were already tense and I had to go check on GiKwang. Will you answer them for me now?"

"Of course", you smiled knowing this was the least you could do for him. You were still curious about what he had told GiKwang to calm him down but he obviously didn't want to tell you so you let it go.

"There's no way I can convince you to stay?"

Your smile faded, "It's too late. My plans are done and not even you can change my mind."

"Already? When do you leave?"

"In two days. I came to tell you how much I appreciate everything you've done for me, you're the one that kept me calm whenever I felt like going crazy. But I have one more favor to ask."

"Anything." He leaned forward and grabbed your hand.

"I want to you to keep an eye on GiKwang for me. Make sure he's safe and doesn't get into trouble."

He looked at you for a second before let go of your hand, "I don't understand. When he's around you're angry and frustrated but when he's not you miss him?"

"I know it's hard to understand and I can't really explain it. It's just that I'm sad about what we've become but I still love him so much and I want to be with him as much as I can. It's this complicated mess I can't stand anymore, I've become the type of person that I swore to myself I wouldn't."

"What if...he doesn't want to make up?", his voice was soft and low.

"....I'll have that answer when I come back."

He gave you a thoughtful smile, "Well if he doesn't want to take advantage of such a loving wife then I will!"

"What do you mean?"

"Spend the day with me. I cleared my schedule for today and I already know where I want to take you. Think of it as... a farewell gift."

"I was't going to do anything today anyway. It would be my pleasure!"

From then on the two of you ate your meal talking and laughing about everything that came to your minds. Being with DooJoon was always fun, even if you two talked about nothing it was still interesting. If it was something serious he comforted you, if it was something sad he cheered you up, when you were happy he was the reason.

After he finished paying you followed him outside, "So where are we going now?"

"Somewhere fun."

"Like?"

He turned around and whispered into your ear, "Don't ask, just follow."

Your mind went blank for a second, when his breath hit your skin it caused a rush of chills all over your body. You nodded fast hoping he would back off and not notice the blood rushing to your cheeks. It felt like your heart was going to pound out of your chest while your head was trying to figure out what was happeining. You glanced over at DooJoon but he was didn't look any different, he was just DooJoon.

He suddenly stopped, "One more thing MiNah, take this", he handed you a small scarf.

"What's this for?"

"You have to wear it. It's no fun if you know where we're going."

"Hahahaha is it that special?"

"Of course!"

"Okay okay", you tied the scarf over your eyes. He led you by the hand to a parked car, he helped you get inside without hitting your head. While he was going around to the other side you started feeling around with your hands and realized just as he was getting in that this wasn't a taxi. You were in the passenger's seat and he was in the driver's.

"Wait wait wait!"

"What wrong?"

"Are you going to drive?!"

"Wae? I just bought my car so of course I'm going to drive it."

"Hahahaha you must look like a freak putting a blindfolded girl in your car!", you played the entire situation inside your head from a stranger's point of view and it was hilarious!

"Yah! If you act crazy of course people are going to look at me suspicious!"

On the way there you asked a thousand questions about where you were going, what you were going to do, what kind of things they did there, any clues so you could guess where he was taking you. He was patient and answered all your questions without giving away the answer.

Before you knew it the car stopped, " Okay we're here."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't DooJoon look y in that pic XD

So tell me what you guys think about this chapter. Are you liking the way things are going between MiNah(you) and DooJoon? Hmm?

I go crazy for comments!!! LOL