Chapter 18

I Don't Love You Anymore

You rolled over to his side of the bed but it was cold. Hes been gone a while, you looked over at the clock but there was a sticky note covering the screen. You reached over and took it off, it said 'I'll when I can. I love you'. He said he didn't know when he'd be free again so there was no sense in waiting for him to come back. It's 9 pm and you have all the time in the world with nothing to do but wait. 

You've slept the entire night yesterday and most of today. Your body was sore and starting to feel bruised from laying down so much so you walked around in your apartment to work your muscles a bit. Thinking back on the last year, you spent a lot of time in this apartment. Memories of spending nights waiting alone rushed to your head. You felt yourself starting to get emotional again so you picked up your phone and dialed one of your friends.

"MiNah?"

"Ji Eun what are you doing tonight?"

"Jeez MiNah ignore me for ever and then call me out of the blue. You disappeared again!"

"I know I'm sorry but I'll make it up tonight. My treat."

"Ooh consider yourself forgiven hahaha. Where do you want to go?"

"Somewhere that serves drinks.''

''Oh I see. How about this new place they opened up? I forgot the name, it's like a bar but with classier people." You and Ji Eun have known each other since before you and GiKwang got together. You never pried into each others' personal lives but you had similar tastes in pretty much everything. So whenever one of you needed to get away for a while but not want to explain why you called each other.

"That sounds perfect." It's like she read your mind. You weren't interested in clubs because one, you were married and two, it was never your thing. Restaurants and shopping were things you did when you were happy but today wasn't one of those days.

"Ok I'll come pick you up in a bit. And where something nice!"

Right when you finished getting ready she texted you. You wore a plum colored mid length dress that scooped in the back  instead of the front with some pumps, 5 inches like usual.

When you got in the car she immediately noticed the ring on your finger. You never really wore jewelry except for the occasional necklace.

"Did you get married?", she made a U-turn at the end of the street.

"Yeah", you sighed.

"And you didn't tell me?", she pouted. You laughed out loud, "I never really told anyone. Hey!", you grabbed one of her arms ignoring the fact that she was driving .

"Yah!", the car swerved a bit.

You gave her a really sweet smile, "I got married." The two of you started laughing and she didn't ask anymore questions about it.

Just like she said, it was a bar but there weren't sleazy guys trying to pick up ty girls. At least not in the open like regular bars, it was done by rich guys buying girls in designer clothes 20 dollars drinks.

You two picked an empty table and ordered a couple drinks, you got a rum and coke. For the next ten minutes the two of you talked about random things but it was fun, she always found something interesting to say or talk about. Then a waiter walked up to the table and placed a drink in front of you.

"I didn't order this."

"A gentleman at that table bought it for you", you saw him point to a table out of your view but you didn't look. Looking made them think you were interested so instead you pushed the drink to the edge of the  table, "Send it back to him. Thank you." Ji Eun gave you a smirk.

"What?", you asked her before taking another sip of your drink.

"You sure know how to make them chase." She took a glance at his direction.

"What are you talking about?" You practically had no dating experience, GiKwang was your first boyfriend , so sometimes you didn't get what she meant when she made insinuations. Right then the drink you told the waiter to send back was placed in front of you again. You looked up but it wasn't the waiter it was JunHyung from BEAST. Your eyes widened a bit, not because you were star struck but because him being here might mean that other members were here. That GiKwang was here.

He chuckled, "So I take it you know who I am. Mind if I take a seat?" You completely ignored him and turned around to the direction he came from. Ji Eun gestured him to sit in the seat between you two. You searched and saw a table a couple girls were pointing at. You looked through the faces at the table but he wasn't there. He saw what you were doing.

He tapped your knee making you turn around, "I'm not your bias?" He had a stare that could burn right through you. You gave him a quick smile, you didn't want to be rude but you didn't really want to talk to him either. If it wasn't GiKwang, you weren't interested.

He put his hand on your knee and started to rub it, slipping one finger under the hem, "What can I do to change that?" You were about to smack his hand away when he quickly took it off. You glared at him but he wasn't looking at you anymore, he was watching someone walk up behind you.

You glanced over your shoulder and saw DooJoon walking towards you.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

I had writers block for this one lol