Chapter 4

I Don't Love You Anymore

After a month you exchanged numbers and you would text each other during the week. Because you worked on weekends you could never hang out unless he came to the restaurant but even then you had to wait tables. After another month he would wait for you to finish work and would walk you home. Eventually you would let him in and you two would hang out for a while before you had to go to bed so you could wake up on time for work the next day.

 

"MiNah-yah", he said.

"Hmm?"

"Since you don't HAVE to work a second job, why don't you just quit?"

"GiKwang you know why. I have nothing else to occupy my mind with. You go to college but I have nothing to keep me busy if it's not work."

"You know if you quit we could hang out together. Actually hang out all day not just what we do now." You looked over and saw he looked a little down.

You weren't the type of person to hide what you were feeling and you didn't like seeing him like this so you stopped walking and said, "I've been feeling like that too actually. If you're willing to keep me company then I don't mind quiting."

He perked up which made you smile. You were the most comfortable when you were with him and you forgot about how lonely you felt.

"Could we...go on a date too?" He was almost scared as he asked. You couldn't hide that you were shocked. You didn't expect him to confess but you couldn't deny your heart would beat faster when you thought about him or when you were together.

"I've never gone out with anyone before though", you said as you looked down. Remembering that you met him when he was on a group date.

He gave you his signature Lee GiKwang smile, "I really like you and I'll make you happy I promise!"

MiNah's POV

 

OMG What do I do now!? Do I hold his hand? Do I hug him? I should tell him I like him too right? Wait who am I talking to?! Oh man he makes me too nervous!

End POV

 

You really did quit your weekend job and you two started going out. Just like he promised you were the happiest on weekends when you two were together. Slowly you began meeting his friends and you became more of a social person. You started hanging out with your own friends and you actually became really close with them. You developed hobbies like reading and cooking. His became dancing and singing.