Chapter 31

I Don't Love You Anymore

"Where's JaeNi?", you tried to pull yourself together and not take it out on him, since he was a complete stranger, but he could still tell that you were very irritated.

"Um...if you told me your name I could go see if she's u-"

"Is she here or not?", he was a little surprised at how blunt you were.

"Yeah but..she's sleeping. Are you her cousin?" That was all you needed to hear, once again you picked up your bags but this time you really struggled to get them past the door.

He finally noticed your bags, "Oh! Let me help you with those." He easily picked up all your bags at once.

You looked around inside, it was a very big house but there was trash littered all over and dust covered everything.

"Where's JaeNi's room?" He didn't say anything but he pointed to a hallway at the opposite end of the room.

You walked over and went straight to the only closed door. You tried to open it but it was locked so you knocked as hard as you could but she didn't answer. No matter how hard or how many times you knocked it stayed silent.

The strange guy cleared his throat to grab your attention, "She just came back a couple of hours ago so she's probably won't be up for a while..."

All you could do was sigh, he was right, knowing the party girl she was you knew she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon.

"Let me get you some tea." He had changed into a white print shirt and some jeans, you followed him into the kitchen where he handed you a cup of tea.

"How did you know I was JaeNis's cousin?", you were back to your normal, polite self.

"She's been complai- I mean she mentioned it a few times lately", he looked in your direction hoping that you didn't  hear what he was going to say. You smiled at him so he knew you didn't take his comment the wrong way.

He seemed to relax a bit more, "So what's your name?"

"Lee MiNah."

"I'm WooHyun but I guess you'll be calling me 'Oppa'."

You laughed,"You look a little young to be my oppa." The atmosphere in the room became really comfortable. He was easy to talk to, like you had known him for a long time.

"No way! Judging by your height, you're like 17 right?" Since the flight to LA was thirteen hours you didn't bother wearing any heels or much makeup but you didn't think you looked that different.

"Height isn't everything you know! I'm 21 by the way...", you picked at the handle of your cup and pouted.

"Well I'm 20 so I guess you really are my noona but...I don't really call girls noona." You smiled at him while he scratched his head, it reminded you of how you never actually called any of your oppas 'oppa'.

"What do you call them?"

"Chagiya!", he shot you an adorable eyesmile that sort of reminded you of GiKwang. Your smile faded a bit, "You must have a lot of those then", you teased.

"Are you jealous?", he teased back.

"Nope. Also, as your noona, I forbid you to call me that so you must either call me noona or MiNah. Understand?" Even if it was joking, you were a married woman, and it wouldn't be okay for anyone other than GiKwang to call you like that. Not that he ever did anyway.

"Hmm....well if I had to choose I'll call you noona, since it's cuter", he poured you another cup of tea. He took a quick look at his watch and almost choked, "Sorry Noona but I have to go! I'll be back later."

"Wait, what do you mean you'll be back? Do you live here?!"

"Um...yes? But it's not what you think! JaeNi and I are only friends, I sleep in a different room."

You wanted to ask more questions but he really looked like he was in a big rush, "Okay so can I just take any other room?" His face went blank, like he had forgotten something important.

"There's actually two more bedrooms but...they're used for storage. Take the the room across JaeNi's, okay Noona?"

"Isn't that your room?"

"No it's fine I...sleep on the couch anyway. Sorry Noona but I really have to go now!"

"Bye", you doubt he heard you since he was halfway out the door.

You looked over to the couch, it looked dusty, uncomfortable and like it hadn't been sat on, let alone slept on, for a few years. You dragged your bags past JaeNi's room, not before making a face at it first, and set your bags in the room by the bed. The bed looked like it had been slept in, there were CD's and movies throughout the room and a laptop of the dressing table. You opened the closet and saw all his clothes, shoes and accessories.

"Liar, this is your room", you whispered.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to the kind souls who left me suggestions ^_^

I decided to go with WooHyun of Infinite because there's a lot more 2PM in other fics already...

It didn't take me that long to write this chapter but I had to do some research on WooHyun first lol cuz I had no idea who he was (thanks to xLuciferr for introducing him)

Let me know what you think of this chap, I thought there was too much drama lately : /

P.S. To anyone wondering if he really has the six pack from last chap..YES  (I double triple quadrupel checked lol)