Chapter 22

I Don't Love You Anymore

It's been a week since GiKwang left to live in the dorm with the other guys. That night you felt the angriest you've ever been, so angry you didn't even want to see him. You sit on your couch thinking about what happened.

 

"You want to know so god damn bad?! The managers are forcing me to live in the dorm!" You began feeling something you've never felt before, not even during your worst fights, your anger turned to disgust. That scared you more than GiKwang living at the dorm. You grabbed a jacket and left.

That wasn't right. Out of all the emotions you could have possibly felt, why did you feel so repulsed at the sight of him? You tried to convince yourself that you just needed to calm down and that was just a weird one time thing. You found a bench somewhere and sat down, after a long while you started feeling normal again and decided to go back. The walk back was scary, you didn't know what to say, how to feel, what he would do but none of that mattered. When you walked in it was quiet, he was gone. None of what he owned was in the apartment anymore. It was like he never existed in this space.

 

Your thoughts went back to the present. he hadn't called you and you were scared to call him. DooJoon had called you a few times but you ignored his calls, not because GiKwang told you to, you needed time to think for yourself. You only had two and a half months left until GiKwang promised to take a vacation for you but you weren't sure it was even going to happen anymore. But that wasn't the only problem you didn't know how long he had to live at the dorm, if that was the only punishment he got, or if you even knew the whole picture. Still, you were tired of finding things out last or from somewhere else.

Beast was having a special thank you party for their fans tonight at some hotel giving you the perfect chance to talk to him.

The second you walked in the lobby you noticed it was pretty much all girls. They were in short skirts and tight tops, even if they didn't have the body for it,  you had to be the only one there in pants. The place was big and there were a lot of people, making it seem almost impossible to find GiKwang. Well, since this was a fan meet sort of thing, it made sense that where the most noise came from would be where the members are. You made your way around the room following squeals and loud laughter.

There was a group of girls surrounding a guy, but you couldn't see his face. When you stepped closer a girl behind you yanked your arm back hard, "Ow!" Apparently she was trying to get there before you did and didn't think anyone would notice but it caught the attention of everyone around the two of you, including the guy. He walked over and gently pulled you to him, "Are you okay?".

It brought out a simultaneous, "Aww YoSeob Oppa is so sweet!", from the crowd.

"Yes thank you", you bowed and smiled.

"Are you sure? I'm sorry some of the fans are a little too excited", he was a nice guy which is probably why everyone likes him so much.

"I'm sure. It's okay I understand how they feel, I'm looking for someone right now actually."

"Does that mean I'm not your bias?", he made a pouty aegyo face. Actually, this is why everyone likes him so much. He was almost too cute, if that's even possible.

A/N- Imagine him when he had blonde hair.

"I'm sorry", you gave him a light laugh.

"Ok then I'll help you find him!" 

You needed to get GiKwang alone. "No that's okay. Could you just point me to where GiKwang is?", you tried your best to not offend him. You took a glance behind him to where a crowd of girls were waiting to talk to him.

He looked back and saw them, "Hmm I see what you mean. Well, I saw him by the staircase a little while ago. Start looking there", he gave you a cute smile and a wave.

"Thanks!", you smiled and waved back before heading towards the stairs. The lobby was L shaped and the staircase was at the opposite end.

You didn't know how big it was until you saw it, this meant you had to look through another entire crowd of people. You started at the bottom but he wasn't there, it wasn't until you reached the top that you saw a familiar figure. You had to get closer to know for sure, you pushed passed the crowds at the bottom and after a few minutes, and a little tired, you made it to where he was. 

GiKwang was leaning against the handrail with a drink in hand and talking to a girl. You were so focused on him you didn't notice JunHyung was a couple feet away talking to two girls at the same time. JunHyung saw you before you could get GiKwang's attention, "So you are a fan", he left the girls in mid-conversation and walked towards you with a smirk on his face.

You didn't expect to see him here so you froze, JunHyung leaned in to whisper something in your ear but you weren't paying attention. GiKwang turned and saw JunHyung close and in your ear, he was surprised to see you then angry at what he was seeing. This wasn't the way you wanted to meet GiKwang, you came here to try to fix things not make them worse.

 

 

_______________________

 

Lol wuuut? XP What's GiKwang gonna do?! What're you gonna do?!
Stick around kids! Lol I used WAY too many commas...