Chapter 34

I Don't Love You Anymore

"Hahahaha don't look so nervous WooHyun."

"Y-yeah let's go."

WooHyun stole  glances at you in the car while you looked out the window at all the places you hadn't seen before, "Are you finally going to tell me where are we going?"

He seemed a bit startled, "Oh, um it's an underground club."

"Aren't we a little over-dressed then?"

"It's ok, tonight it's for the singers so everyone's going to be dressed up too."

"Do you go there often?"

"The club's schedule gets shared. On Thursdays dance groups have the club so I go then but tonight it's the singers turn."

"You dance?", you had been looking out the window at the passing buildings but now your attention was on him.

"Yeah."

"By yourself?"

He looked away when your eyes met, "No I'm in a group, Infinite, we have a few more members than others but we work really hard."

In those moments his face lit up with excitement, "Can I go see you next time?"

His smile widened, "Of course!"

Not before long he pulled into a small street, dimly lit and partially hidden by large bushes along the road. At the end of the road was a huge old, abandoned-looking building.

"Is it here?"

"Yeah, come on." You made sure to stay close behind him as he walked around to the back door, he knocked three times on the heavy metal door. It opened immediately, WooHyun grabbed your hand and led you past the stares of everyone you passed.

"Why are they staring?" He continued walking until he got to the front of the room, he sat you down next to him.

"They've never seen you here before, besides, people tend to stare at the prettiest girl in the room anyway", his smile comforted you a bit.

"Hey!", WooHyun stood up and waved to someone behind you, then a group of good looking guys surrounded you.

"Who's this girl?", said one of the guys, he was taller than every one else but there was something innocent and childish about him.

"I'm Lee MiNah", when you smiled at him he smiled back.

"Are you Hyung's girlfriend?", another one of the boys asked, he was 'prettier' than the rest, if that made any sense.

"Ani."

"Has he asked you to be? I bet you turned him down", everyone snickered.

"Yah Lee SungJong!", yelled WooHyun.

"Now now sit down", you pulled WooHyun back into his chair while everyone else pulled up a chair and sat around you, "there's no reason to get so irritated."

You turned to SungJong who had hid behind you a little when WooHyun yelled, "We're just friends, I came here a couple of days ago and I wanted him to show me some fun places."

"He should've brought you when we performed then!", the tall boy shouted across the table.

You laughed a little at how dramatic he was, "I'll come next time." By the time the first singer finished setting up on stage and was ready to sing everyone was introduced and having fun. The conversation would stop for a little while you, under the delighted looks from the guys, admired each new singer that sang their hearts out with undeniable talent.

The weeks passed by more quickly than you realized and soon it had been a month since you left your home, since you left GiKwang, on the rare occasions that you felt heartsick WooHyun was there to lift your mood. Things with JaeNi didn't get better but luckily they didn't get worse either, even with WooHyun in the middle trying to make peace all the time you two ignored each other.

Like usual WooHyun had taken you out, but this time just the two of you, to your favorite place. The club where week after week you now went to watch them perform, where you'd drag him out to watch your favorite singers. You didn't know it but he noticed how your mind wandered at times but he didn't know it was because you were thinking about your home, about GiKwang and DooJoon, and how much you missed them. You started thinking it was about time to go back.

A singer you hadn't seen before took the stage, her voice was strong and emotional but it was sweet, it was like she was singing about you.

"Each and every time I turn around to leave

I feel my heart begin to burst and bleed~

So desperately I try to link it with my head

But instead I fall back to my knees~

As you tear your way right through me I forgive you once again

Without me knowing you've burnt my heart to stone~

Forgive me first love

But I'm tired, I need to get away~

To feel again, try to understand why

Don't get so close to change my mind, please wipe that look out of your eyes~

It's bribing me to doubt myself, simply it's tiring~"

You slipped away from WooHyun and went outside, the time away from home was becoming more real and it was taking away from the fun you're supposed to be having. Tears freely ran down your cheeks, you didn't bother wiping them away since new ones would form right away anyway, after a couple minutes of letting your feeling vent you turned around to go back inside but WooHyun was standing there.

"You scared me!"

"...do you miss someone?", he sounded dissapointed.

You stood there quiet for a moment, "Yeah, I didn't notice how long I've been here until now."

"He can't be that important if you left him."

"I didn't leave him."

"Is that why you're crying Noona? Would you rather stay here?"

You took a step forward so you were face to face and smiling as friendly as you could, " Even though we have our ups and downs I love him more than anybody in the world and I know he feels the same. Sometimes it takes a while to realize those feeling but I in the end I don't doubt them."

"So then...you're leaving?"

"Yeah, I can't stay any longer."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't know it was going to take this long or be this long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize few people will even read this but whatever *shrugs shoulders*

If it seemed like I cut off the members of Infinite or that MiNah is suddenly leaving it's because I feel like the plot is about MiNah and Gikwang but somehow I've diverged from there too much. She's been gone for like 3 or 4 chapters so we need to kick in some drama now lol

Also, the lyrics in the story are to Adele's Melt My Heart To Stone written by Francis Eg White, Adele Laurie Blue Adkins and First Love written by Adele Laurie Blue Adkins

They're really good so check them out if you want ^_^