Chapter 6

I Don't Love You Anymore

GiKwang explained to you that he was scouted and he would be a trainee from now on.

"GiKwang that's amazing! You're amazing!", you said to him.

"This is all because of you. I love you MiNah~"

"What did I do?" You didn't bother hiding the smile that came to your face when he said he loved you. Matter of fact since you told him you loved him he uses any chance to tell you he loves you too.

"Seeing you come out of your shell makes me want to do things I love. When you make an effort to go places with me you've never been too and enjoy it motivates me." His eyes were so sincere expressing his feelings for you, you couldn't help yourself. You leaned in close to his face, "I love you.." and gave him a kiss. Your first kiss filled with all the love and devotion you felt for him.

 

Over the next three months he moved to a college the agency had for their trainees. He couldn't text you during the week anymore but he never missed a weekend where he would take you on a date. Time for just the two of you.

 

"MiNah-yah~", said GiKwang

"Hmm?", you said. This weekend was your one year anniversary but you pretended not to remember so when he asked you what you wanted to do you said stay home and watch a movie.

"You really don't remember what today is?!"

"It's the season finale of my favorite show!" You smirked when you saw him pout.

"Fine I won't be needing this", he threw a small box on the table infront of you.

"What is that?", you said.

"Nothing important!", he crossed his arms and turned away from you. Still pouting like a little kid.

"I'll get a snack. Want anything?", He ignored you but turned to see if you would take the box. You didn't. Truth is you had a surprise for him but you were too embarrassed to give it to him in public. When he saw you didn't even look at it he really gave up.You saw that he was really irritated and you decided it was enough teasing.

You went to the kitchen and pulled a three layered chocolate mousse cake out of the fridge. The bottom layer was white chocolate mousse, the middle layer milk chocolate mousse and the top was dark chocolate mousse.On top you wrote "Happy 1 Year Anniversary<3".

You walked into the living room but he didn't turn around. You stood there for two minutes until you yelled, "Do you know how embarrassing this is?!"

He snapped his head backed and saw you standing there with a cake that looked like it came out of a pastry magazine.

He looked so happy he could cry. Your present turned out to be a silver necklace with both your initials on it.

The rest of the night was just laying in each others arms and feeling the love between you two.

There was not even a shred of loneliness in you anymore. GiKwang filled the void you felt from having no loving family or friends, he was the only one you needed.