Chapter 2

I Don't Love You Anymore

"Hi MiNah!!", they all yelled at the same time. You kept your game face, sales-woman, or customer service smile on. Whatever you wanna call it.

"Can we get four beers please~", said the closest one to you. You looked at all of them just in case someone wanted something different. They were all cute but he stood out. He had nice plump lips, wavy hair, and a muscular body.

A/N- Guess who it is >.<

 

"I'll be right back", you said.

When you came back with their drinks they were all putting name tags on. The cute one's name was GiKwang. Just as you were going to walk away four girls walked up to the table and started greeting and introducing themselves. Now you knew they were doing a group date. After a minute or two you went back and asked the girls what they wanted to drink.

"Welcome my name is MiNah and I'll be your waitress. Can I get you anything to drink?"

A girl with short chestnut brown hair ordered a beer without even looking at you. She was too busy staring at GiKwang, while the rest shrieked, "Me too!"

 

MiNah's POV

"MiNah-yah I know what I want to order", said GiKwang.

He really is too cute. Should I tell him he's looking at the kids section of the menu? Nah if he wants chicken nuggets he can have them I guess.

End POV

 

You felt the brown haired girl, well they all had brown hair, but the one in the middle glare at you. This happens to you all the time so you've learned to ignore it. All of the guys gave you their order first and then the girls gave theirs.

When their food was ready you brought it over but you had eight plates to carry so you were a little slow. When the guys saw you they got up and started helping you put the plates down. GiKwang was especially helpful.

"About time", you heard the brown haired girl say.

GiKwang turned and said to her, "I thought that was pretty fast!". His cute smile made her stop looking at you and turn around.

You picked up her plate put it in front of her and smiled. You were especially sweet to her not because you cared but because that was the best way to let girls like that know that they didn't affect you.

After 5 minutes she called you over and shoved the plate of food into your hands.

 

MiNah's POV

"There's a hair in my food!"

*sigh* If I knew this was gonna happen I would've switched tables with someone else.

"Customer I don't see any hair in here."

 You should stop before I embarass you.

"Don't you see all that hair! It's probably yours!", she shrieked.

Fine, you asked for this.

"Customer, my hair doesn't shrink and turn brown when it falls out. You should be more discrete about where you shed though."

End POV

 

You lifted the hair out and put it back on her head. Gross, I know. She turned red, grabed her purse and left. Her friends ran after her. You imediately regretted it when the ajuhma yelled for you. You excused yourself from the guys and walked over to get your scolding.

 

------

Was it too long?! I hope it didn't ...too much.