Chapter 12

I Don't Love You Anymore

You grabbed DooJoon and led him into one of the rooms followed by GiKwang.

"Look, this is more complicated than you realize so please don't go telling anyone about us. Especially the president."

"Then tell me who you are. As the leader I can't let the members run around and do what they want. If it's against the rules I have to tell manager", DooJoon calmed his tone of voice when he talked to you. He is the type of person to treat women respectfully even if he doesn't want to.

"Sit down for a minute. I'll make it quick and explain everything. I promise", he couldn't ignore the pleading in your eyes.

You continued, "GiKwang and I have been together since before he joined CUBE. When they recruited him the president told him to break up with me but how can we break up just like that? Before you guys debuted, we got married but the president put restrictions on our relationship. No one can know that we're together. Even if it's like this, even if it's in secret, we want to be together. We have to be together. Won't you please be understanding DooJoon-shii?"

He stayed quiet for a minute, looking into your eyes, trying to make up his mind whether it was true or not.

He finally spoke up, "How do I know it's true? We've been preparing for a while now and he's been there the entire time! You couldn't have been able to see him at all."

GiKwang who had just been standing there watching you two turned away. Even though he was your husband he saw you only brief times a couple days a week. You had looked at DooJoon in the face the entire time you explained but you averted your eyes when he said that.

"...it's true that it's been hard but it was something we were prepared for. We're still happy together and if we had to choose our life now over being apart from each other we'd do it again." You brought your eyes back up to meet his.

DooJoon gave in. He believed you and he felt bad you had to put up with your relationship this way. "Okay I won't tell anyone. We have to go now but stay until after. I'll see what I can do so he can go home with you tonight."

The way he said it was so motherly like that you couldn't help but smile. You got up and gave him a giant hug. Although you had just met him, and not under the best circumstances, he hugged you right back. It was such a warm hug you didn't want to let go.

You went back to the audience and found a seat. It felt a little weird being the only person there without a cardboard sign but you cheered along.

Just like he said, you only waited a little while after it finished, when a camoflouged GiKwang grabbed your hand and led you home. When you got there he handed a little envelope.

"What's this?", you asked.

"DooJoon told me to give it to you", GiKwang opened the door for you and pulled you inside. It was a small note with a phone number and this "Call me whenever you need help. Or GiKwang's being a pabo =)".

-----------------------------

Three updates in one day!!! This should keep your cravings down for a while right? XP Anyway next chapter is another fight between you and GiKwang DUN DUN DUN. (I say but I don't know how it's going to work out lol)