Chapter 15

I Don't Love You Anymore

 

Just like you said you would, you quit your job. You were now a housewife that cooked and cleaned all day, even if it was mostly for yourself. Like he promised, GiKwang was free mostly during the day and you were able to spend more time together. It wasn't what you would call ideal, he would sleep a lot and because BEAST was more popular now you couldn't really go outside and have dates, but you still preferred this. This is what life was for you for the next couple months, until you reached your one year anniversary. Making it one year wasn't the only thing that made you happy. This meant that BEAST was also making it one year. They would finally pass their rookie stage and you and GiKwang could finally have a somewhat normal marriage.

The Day of Your Anniversary

GiKwang took you to the park like promised, you prepared a bunch a appetizing foods for him. You two walked hand in hand and found a small picnic table that was separated from the rest. You laid out all the food and drinks and the two of you started eating.

"I don't know how you're going to be able to eat with such a big smile on your face MiNah haha."

"I don't know how you're able to sit there without such a big smile on your face GiKwang", you honestly thought that soon you would be able to have a normal marriage. Right now it wasn't as bad as it was before but you still felt lonely.

"I just have some things on my mind that's all. But today is all about you", he gave you a smile that melted any worry.

"Hahaha I see. Are you thinking about all the things we're going to do together?"

"What?", he gave you a look that said he really didn't get what you were saying.

The smile faded from your face,"Well since you're passing your rookie stage you'll have more time right?"

"Yeah but..."

"But?"

"I was going to take some mc jobs."

"But you promised me that it would get better!", you were tired. Tired of doing both his and your parts of the marriage so he could focus on BEAST. The first year of any marriage is supposed to be the honeymoon period but you didn't get any of that.

"It is better MiNah!"

"Watching you sleep isn't quality time GiKwang!" Both of you were starting to raise your voices. You had never yelled at him before and he hadn't to you but you were just one more word from exploding in his face.

His phone rang and he picked up. Completely ignoring that you and him were having a conversation. As he was listening to someone on the phone he started picking up the food and putting it back in the box. You watched him in shock, was he seriously going to leave right now?

He hung up, "I'm sorry MiNah I have to go."

In that second he disappointed you more than every other time put together. Not only was he going to keep working too much he wasn't even going to spend you anniversary together. He saw how sad you looked and stopped packing everything together. He sat next to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"MiNah I'm sorry but please trust me. Let me do this and I'll spend more time with you. Everything will be alright, I promise."

You didn't answer. He took that as a yes and left, giving you some money for the cab back home. Did he even care anymore? You got up and threw the box with the food in a trash can. While you were in the cab on the way home you stopped him and told him to wait for you. You walked into a liqueur store and bought a bottle of rum.

This wasn't unfair anymore. It was more like he was taking advantage of you. Back home you opened the bottle and started drinking. You felt so depressed, so angry, so unloved that you wanted to feel better NOW. After half the bottle and feeling the buzz you went through your options again. You spent an entire year working hard and convincing yourself that it would get better but right now your feeling like it's never going to happen. With no plan C or anyone to ask help from, DooJoon's advice is what got you to a year, you felt helpless.

 

---------------------------

Awww T.T