Chapter 23

I Don't Love You Anymore

You immediately backed away from JunHyung, "Wh-what?"

"I said I knew you couldn't resist. I'm better at it than DooJoon anyway", his smirk widened.

"What are you talking about?", you tried to look as disgusted as possible so he would back off.

"What are you doing?", in the split second you spoke to JunHyung, GiKwang came over with a huge frown on his face.

"Nothing. Do you mind giving us a second? We have something important to talk about", JunHyung gave him just as mean a look back.

"You know her?", GiKwang said to him, obviously surprised.

"I'm trying to", everyone knew JunHyung was the type to flirt around with girls but he was acting way to friendly with you. GiKwang became even angrier.

"MiNah get over here", he and JunHyung were having a stare down so he didn't even look at you. In his mind no matter how he treated you you would always choose him. When you walked over JunHyung was obviously disappointed making GiKwang smile at his victory.

JunHyung, now annoyed, said his few harsh last words, "Have fun with DooJoon's leftovers." In your mind you called JunHyung every insult you could think of as he walked away, he just ruined any chance of starting a conversation with GiKwang on good terms. A couple of people had stopped to look at the two of them, they weren't close enough to hear what they said but it was obvious they were fighting.

GiKwang turned around, "What are you doing here?", the only reason he didn't yell it at you is because you two are were in public.

"Can we talk somewhere?" He looked around and saw the people staring. He nodded his head and looked around for a second, then he walked down the stairs and towards a room no one paid attention to. On the way there a couple girls would yell out, "Oppa! Don't leave!" He would give them his adorable eye smile, "Mianhe I'll be back soon!" You'd be lying if you said you weren't jealous, it's been so long since he smiled at you like that but you could only fix one problem at a time.

You followed him inside making sure no one saw you. It was a makeshift storage room seeing as how it looked like a living room but had racks of clothes and boxes stacked up to the ceiling lined up against the walls.

"What the hell was that about you and DooJoon?! Is that what you've been doing behind my back?!" You felt yourself getting angry but you knew that if this turned into a fight you would leave with nothing for the better.

"Of course not GiKwang. That's not what I came to talk about but if you want me to explain then I will." With you being calm the tension in the room eased a bit.

"Tell me", he lowered his voice but he was still really mad.

"I went out with a friend to a place that had just opened up. While we were there JunHyung was hitting on me but DooJoon took me outside to get me away from him. Since he doesn't know we're married he assumed me and DooJoon went somewhere together."

"JunHyung only goes to bars though."

"Yes it was a bar."

"What the hell are you doing at a bar?!", he yelled even louder.

"You had just told me you were going to start working even more and I didn't want to be alone but I needed a drink. I called my friend to go with me, but it's not like I went there to try to get hit on. I shouldn't have gone I'm sorry", time was running out, he couldn't stay here for much longer and you had more important things to say.

You wrapped your hands around his, "Are you happy with the way we are?" You gave him a second to respond but he didn't say anything.

"Do you remember how we felt when we first got married? Weren't we happy then?"

"Yeah", his voice went down to a whisper.

"What happened?"

"I don't know MiNah", he looked down.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I don't care how we got here but I want to go back. Things don't have to be perfect but....not this."

He looked back up at you, "Why are you so unhappy MiNah?"

The question surprised you, "Isn't it obvious?"

"I get that sometimes things get rough but overall it's not that bad", his face was serious, to him things were fine.

"GiKwang, we don't even live together anymore like a married couple, we haven't talked since last week and that isn't even the longest we've gone, whenever we talk it turns into a fight, and you ignore me constantly", your voice was cracking and your eyes became watery. Not so much from saying it out loud but because he didn't notice. Or maybe he just doesn't care.

"MiNah don't cry. I'll try to move back home as soon as I can but things are tough with work right now. It'll just be a little while-", you interrupted him, "No GiKwang! I don't want to leave here with another 'little while' to wait. I came here for you, to hear what you feel, to make us happy."

He pulled his hand away from yours, "MiNah you want me to spend every second with you but I just can't do that. I'm not going to promise you something I can't give you." He didn't look angry anymore but it wasn't the same GiKwang that was cheerfully chatting outside. His words were knives and they ripped you apart.

"So that's how you see it...", to him it was work. You were just a bother he had to keep happy. The entire time you were here all he did was pull away, he never smiled at you, and like usual he didn't do anything to try to help you.

You've been with him years and you loved him just as much as the beginning, if not more, but your happiness was shriveling away and you felt like you were dying. You couldn't say for sure that he still loved you, he didn't say it and you definitely didn't feel it, you weren't going to spend the rest of your life like this and it's time to make a decision.

"GiKwang I-", you were interrupted by his phone.

"Sorry MiNah I have to go", he turned to leave when you grabbed his arm, "One last thing GiKwang."

"What?", he sounded annoyed.

"I'm going to be leaving for a while. I just wanted to say goodbye GiKwang-ah."

A tear rolled down your cheek as you let his arm go.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

D:  <----- you guys

 

X3    <-----------------ME!!!!!! 

I live for your pain XD

LOL

JK