Chapter 1

I Don't Love You Anymore

Today started like any other day, you got up at 7 and got ready for work. During the week you worked as a secretary at a small office and on the weekends as a waitress. You didn't have to get a weekend job but you had to do something to distract you from the monotonous life you felt you had. You had family but you weren't close at all. It's been months since you've talked to them but you've lived your life like this for so long you didn't even care anymore. Your friends seemed distant even when you were with them so you didn't bother to hang out with them.

 

Today was Saturday so you went to the restaurant where you worked.

 

MiNah's POV

 

*sigh* Damn I forgot my hairtie.

I looked over the counter to where the ajuhma was fixing napkins and cutlery.

"Ajuhma, do you have a hairtie I can have?"

"HUh? Oh yeah he- actually leave your hair down", she said.

Why would I leave my hair down? She usually complains about it.

"Why?" I said.

"Some young boys made a reservation for today and you"ll get more tips if you look pretty *wink wink*."

Hahaha we're selling food not me!

End POV

 

All you did was smile back. You knew how much she thought of you and how much she cared about you since you worked and didn't go to college. You didn't work two jobs because you were poor you did it because you had no motivation to do anything else. Becoming a hobo wasn't something you were gonna do though so you decided on working. Still she gave you a bigger share of the tips, even though you put it back without anyone noticing, and gave you more tables to wait on.

 

You were done serving the food to a table when the ajuhma called for you.

 

MiNah's POV

 

"MiNah~!"

"De!!" Why is she using her sweet voice?

End POV

 

You turned around and saw four guys walk in and sit down at the reserved table. You put on your sweetest smile and walked over.

"Good afternoon, my name is MiNah and I'll be your waitress."

 

-------

 

I didn't know how to start it I hope it wasn't too bad D: