Chapter 3

I Don't Love You Anymore

MiNah's POV

 

I guess I shouldn't have done that.

"MiNah!! What the hell was that for?!"

"I'm sorry." Should I tell her what happened? Nah I'd rather be yelled at than have me avoid all female customers for the next two weeks.

End POV

 

The one thing the ajuhma hated more than anything was bullying. Her son moved schools because he was bullied and you didn't want to bring up any bad memories. Whenever she thought about it she would start crying. You didn't like seeing people sad, especially not her so you kept it to yourself.

Just as she was sending you to the back to wash dishes you saw GiKwang walk up  behind her and tap her shoulder.

"Mianhe ajuhma it was my fault", he said.

"Don't be ridiculous it couldn't have been your fault! You're too handsome for that", she said.

"If I promise to come back tomorrow can she be my waitress?" he said while pointing at you and smiling.

The ajuhma immediately changed her mind. "Okay you have a deal", she said.

You gave him a genuine smile. Not because he got you out of washing dishes or because you liked him but because a lot of guys gave you their numbers and flirted with you but none had gone out of their way to help you when you actually needed it.

Just like he promised he came back the next day. For the next three weeks he came every weekend.

Whenever you saw him you didn't feel sad or lonely like you did all week.