Chapter 9

I Don't Love You Anymore

You opened your eyes right at 7 o'clock. Getting up at this time everyday for the last two years for work made is so that you didn't even need an alarm clock anymore. A smile slowly crept on your face, you felt a strong arm around your waist, a breath that tickled your neck, and a warmth that wrapped around your entire back from being hugged. You layed there for a good couple minutes until you decided to turn around and face him. You wanted to stare at your new husband's face.

As you were getting up to turn around you felt the arm tug you back down.

"Where do you think you're going huh?"

"I WAS going to turn around but I'm not so sure anymore. I might just go to the kitchen~", you wanted to a bit now.

"Andwehh!", he turned you on your back and got on top of you. "Stay here and keep me warm", he stared at you expecting you to blush or something but you weren't done teasing him.

"I guess it's true what they say, they change once you marry them", you whispered to yourself as you turned your head to the side so he was looking at your cheek now.

His eyes widened, "Wh-what?" You pushed him back with both hands so you wouldn't laugh in his face. He was confused for a second but then he got it, you were messing with him.

Before you could react he grabbed both your wrists and pinned them up above your head with one hand while the other grabbed your chin and tilted it upward so he could start planting little kisses on your neck.

A/N- Don't worry this isn't gonna turn into . Unless you want it to...

 

You weren't fighting him but if you were you wouldn't be able to free yourself he was just too strong for you. It tickled and you could take it anymore,"Stop it it tickles too much!", you squealed.

"That's what you get for teasing me Lee MiNah," he stopped but had his eyes set on your lips. You closed your eyes in anticipation and you could almost feel his lips on yours when...the phone rang.

He stopped, you opened your eyes, and you both stayed still hoping it was a false alarm. When it kept ringing he let out a frustrated sigh and got up to answer. It was the phone the company gave him and he couldn't ignore their calls. You sat up and rubbed the crust out of your eyes. How could he want to kiss you when you looked like that?

"Hello?.... What?! But they told me I could have three weeks!.... Fine I understand."

"What was that GiKwang?"

"MiNah I'm sorry but they told me I have to go in now. The debut date for BEAST was pushed up and we have to start preparing now."

"But we just got married last night! We won't even spend one day together?! I took the month off of work because they said you would have three weeks free!"

"I know baby I'm sorry but we agreed to this. Look at the bright side I'm going to debut sooner. Won't you be happy for me? I'll come back tonight so have dinner ready for me okay?", he sat back on the bed and held your hand.

It's true you agreed to it and you understood the first while before and after their debut would be very busy since it's always like that for rookies. You nodded your head in agreement and lay back down while he went to take a shower. Went he left he gave you a kiss and you stayed back at your apartment with nothing to do.

 

 

-----------

Ooh the beginning of the end! I'll update again tomorrow >.<

I'm so happy I got another subscriber XP  The day started out wrong because I had another weird- dream! I won't tell you what it was because I'll loose any readers hahaha but now I'm happy!