Chapter 37

I Don't Love You Anymore

The jet lagg hit you like a ton of bricks by the time GiKwang finally let you sleep. You don't even remember falling asleep but you woke up to another present. GiKwang was sitting up reading, what looked like a script, in a white muscles shirt and some sweats, you honestly couldn't remember when was the last time you woke up and he was there.

"Don't you have to work today?"

He reached over and ruffled your hair a bit, "In a little bit, I didn't want to go before you woke up."

You smiled to yourself, "Will you be gone long?"

"Hmm..it'll be like 5 hours. I'll be back for dinner."

"Okay. Is DooJoon going to be there?"

GiKwang gave you a questioning look, "Why?"

"I want to see him."

He let out a sigh, "MiNah don't be so close with him."

You sat up, "Why?"

"Because he- no, nevermind."  He looked back down at his script with a slight frown on his forehead, you grabbed it and put it on your pillow and then rested your head on his stomach.

"He's my friend and I just want to tell him how happy I am right now", you looked up at him. His frown disappeared and his mouth streched into a small smile.

"He had an overnight shoot so he's probably at the dorm now", he hugged you close, "but don't go there."

"Why?"

"Just don't."

"I've never been there anyway, we usually go out and have coffee, to a park, or something along those lines."

"That sounds like a date."

"Hmm..I never thought of it like that."

"Good, I'm the only one for you MiNah", he squeezed you so tight you let out a little yelp.

"Is it alright if I go now MiNah?", he let go when he felt you nod, you curled up in a ball and dozed off. You woke up again a little while later, it felt a little weird waking up in a new place. It was big and very polished-looking but it didn't give that cozy, warm feeling your old apartment had. Still, as long as GiKwang will call this home it didn't matter. You remembered DooJoon and got up and called him.

It rung for a little while and you were sure it would go to voicemail but suddenly, "Hello?", it didn't sound like DooJoon at all. The voice was hoarse and rough.

"Um..is DooJoon there?"

He let out a raspy chuckle, "It's me MiNah. I used up my voice last night so now I sound like this."

"What was so important that you had to ruin your voice?!", you were sincerely worried.

"I've been straining my voice too much lately but I couldn't get out of this shoot so I had to go. I'm not supposed to be talking anymore but I want to know how you are, how you spent the last month...if you're finally happy."

You leaned back onto your bed and let out a loud sigh, "For a while I was really wondering if I had made the right decision, nothing went right not since our wedding, if you could even call it that. Sometimes he scares me, he's just too selfish from time to time but spending so much time away from him made me realize that he accepted me the way I was when we first got together and whether I admit it or not I love him, I need him. Besides, what girl wouldn't be happy with everything he's given me?"

"I'm happy for you MiNah...", his voice trailed off into a whisper.

"Still, I can't say I only relied on myself. I have a very special friend who got me through the really hard times."

"I'm sure your friend didn't want to see you sad." You laughed out loud, with his voice sounding so different it really did feel like you were talking about DooJoon to someone else.

"Will you come over MiNah?"

For a second GiKwang's warning flashed into your mind but it went away as quickly as it came, DooJoon never abandoned you when you needed him most, he never ignored you when he was busy, he always knew when you felt miserable and always made you feel better. What's wrong with having a friend like that?

"I'll be right there."

DooJoon opened the door to a very plain looking you, still, he smiled when you lifted up a large notebook with 'HI' written a cross it in huge letters. "Since you aren't supposed to be talking I brought something we could use." DooJoon waved you in and took the notebook from you, he handed it back to you with 'I'm glad you came'.

You smiled up at him 'Me too' you wrote. He took it from you again and turned around so you couldn't see what he was writing. He gave it back with  smile on his face 'I have a gift for you'. Without waiting for answer he grabbed your hand and took you to his room. It was clean but there were piles of fan gifts he obviously had no place to put.

He reached into one of the drawers of his desk and pulled out a grey velvet box and handed it to you. Inside was a beautiful orchid-shaped pendant, it was so lifelike you were afraid to touch it. It wasn't gold or silver but it looked just as expensive, it was a cream beige colored orchid on a thin gold chain.

"I'm glad you're back", he said in a raspy whisper. Before you could answer the front door slamed closed followed by muffled voices.

"Who's that?", you asked. While DooJoon wrote on the notpad the voices grew louder until you could tell it was a guy and a girl, DooJoon handed you the pad 'Everyone but me has a schedule today. I didn't think any of the guys would be home unitl tonight.'  The voices were right outside the door so you opened it.

 

There stood GiKwang with a girl wrapped around his arm.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I didn't mean for this chapter to be so long but I'm tired of writing fluff, I refuse to do another chapter!

Thank you xw00hyunieex, katie28 andsweetheartTM for your comments last chapter ^_^