Chapter 29

I Don't Love You Anymore

"I'm home", he said.

"GiKwang...", he was smiling but you could tell how exhausted he really was. As far back as you could remember no matter how disappointed you were in him, those feelings always went away whenever you saw him tired to the point where he couldn't hide it anymore. Ever since his trainee days you would do all you could to make him feel more comfortable but today was different, you didn't know what to feel.

Without saying a word, GiKwang wrapped his arms around you tight, "I'm sorry MiNah."

It wasn't like GiKwang to suddenly be affectionate like this anymore, "What's wrong GiKwang?".

He backed up just enough to look at you face to face but kept his arms around you, "There's a few minutes before you have to leave right? Stay with me until then MiNah."

You hesitated, inside your head you were going back and forth between staying or leaving, on one hand you really did want to stay but if you did it would be like giving in, something you were determined not to do. While you were still debating in your mind he said, "I know I've hurt you a lot but if you still love me, even just a little bit, give me a few minutes. Please MiNah."

With a sigh you gave in, after a nod from you he let go and followed you inside. Your bags stayed by the door while the two of you went to the couch, when he sat down on one end you went to the other end.

"Do you really not love me anymore?", maybe it was because he was so tired but he sounded drepressed. It's true that you didn't hug him back or even smile at him but if you did you would want to touch him more and more.

"You should've gone back home and rested, you look tired", you were trying to change the subject.

"This isn't my home anymore?", you weren't sure if he was trying to start a fight or if he was genuine so you just looked away and sighed. He continued talking, "Do you remember when we spent our first anniversary together here? The cake you ma-", you interrupted.

"What's the point in saying any of this? Are you trying to be funny or making fun of me?"

"...I'm trying to apologize, that's all. I didn't realize how much I've hurt you MiNah and I'm sorry." To be completely honest you were surprised, an apology was the last thing you expected, it would've made more sense if he was trying to start  a fight.

"Whether you believe it or not I really do love you MiNah. I want to make it up to everything up to you", he stood up and pulled a velvet box out of his pocket.

He pulled you up by the hand and when you stood up he got down on his knee, "We can start over again from the very begining. What do you say MiNah?". He smiled when he opened the box, it was a large heart-shaped diamond surrounded all around by smaller diamonds on a band of white gold. It was big, shiny and expensive-looking.

You turned your head in anger, "What's wrong?", he said.

You tried to walk past him but he caught you by the arm,"Where are you going?".

"Your time's up", you answered annoyed. He tightened his grip and pulled you back in front of  him, "Let me go", you glared at him.

"Not until you tell me why you're so mad", he looked just as annoyed.

"Stop pretending like you care and let go."

"All I came here to do was make up and give you a present! What did I do to make you so unhappy?!", he yelled.

"How can you ask me that?! I've said it a thousand times and spelled it out for you as simple as I can but you never undersand! If you really cared about me you would listen, truly listen, to my feelings but you're so selfish and naive that you ignore everything I say and then wonder why you can't figure out what I want!", you were panting and out of breath, "I'm sick and tired of chasing after you just to be disappointed again and again."

"I'm trying to fix that now MiNah. Take the ring." He handed the now closed box to you.

"I don't want it!", you yanked your hand free but he blocked you from going to the door.

"Then what do you want?! I'll buy you a bigger ring, a house , a car, I'll buy you anything you want!", he was angry now.

"I sure as hell don't want your things", there was disgust in your voice, "and I don't want your lies either!"

He snapped, he threw the velvet box across the room so hard it dented the wall then he picked you up and put you over his shoulder, "Put me down GiKwang!", you kicked and screamed all you could but he didn't budge. Tears started to line your eyes, blinding you,"Put me down you jerk!". You continued to scratch and hit his back.

When he finally put you back down he had you in the bedroom while he was blocked the door, the only way out.

"When did I ever lie to you MiNah?! When!"

"Get out of the way."

"Why? So you can run away?!"

"Say whatever you want just move."

"I'm doing what you want, I'm trying to make you happy, I'll give you whatever you want so why can't you accept it?!"

"You can't buy my love GiKwang!"

"That's not what I'm saying!"

"Do you think I'm stupid?! My entire life that's the only way they've tried to make it up to me! I'm tired of liars and hypocrites who smile to my face and then act like they don't give a damn!", you were sobbing and pouring your heart out, it wasn't just about GiKwang anymore so you tried to stop but you couldn't. "I thought you were different GiKwang, I believed you. I knew it was naive to get married but I trusted you more than I trusted myself, I quit my jobs so I could spend more time with you, I became a housewife just so I could be here no matter what time you came home. I've given up everything that made me who I was because I thought that you loved me too."

Tears wouldn't stop running down your cheeks no matter how many times you wiped them away and your voice was hoarse from yelling so much.

"MiNah...", GiKwang tried to hug you but you backed away. He knew you weren't talking about him, he always noticed the sad smiles when he talked about family and friends.

"Don't push me away MiNah. I love you", he hugged you despite you trying to push him off.

You kept trying to get away, "I don't want your sweet talk."

"Let it out, you'll feel better", he ignored the scratches he was getting and started your head.

Eventually you gave in, his warm hands and broad shoulders felt safe at a time where you felt like you would fall apart any second. You sobbed in his chest until there wasn't a single tear left to cry.

He waited patiently, whispering how much he cared and loved you, softly rubbing your back until you were done. He gently raised your face to him and wiped the tear stains away, he gave you a tender kiss on the cheek, "I love you more than anything else in the world MiNah."

He planted kisses everywhere on your face then looked you in the eyes, "I'm sorry for being so selfish. When I see you, you seem so strong that I forget you feel lonely too. I'm sorry...", he gave you a passionate kiss on the lips before he let go.

He opened the door, "I won't try to change the decisions you've made but will you stay with me tonight? Please Minah."

His words melted the anger off your heart, "Yes", you whispered and walked straight back to his arms.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'd like to start by saying I'm sorry T.T   I know it's been a while but what happened was I had something like half the chapter done but I didn't like the way it was so I started again and then I got writer's block but I made this a LONG chapter so I hope I made it up to you girls (and guys if there's any).

I like the way it turned out so was it worth the wait? ^_^

Let me know what you think of the new developments!

P.S I realized MiNah was supposed to leave something like 3 chapters ago lol but for anyone confused YES she will leave