Chapter 13

I Don't Love You Anymore

Even with DooJoon's help seeing GiKwang more often wasn't easy. He would only have free time during the day when you were at work or late at night when you were sleeping. After a couple weeks it was too much to handle and you stayed up all night waiting for GiKwang. You had to let him know how you feel. Coming back from work to an empty house was draining your happiness.

The door opened and you heard shuffling at the entrance.

"Oh, MiNah what are you doing up?" He walked up to the couch were you were waiting and sat down next to you.

"This is the only time we can be together GiKwang. And to be honest it has me a little, no a lot, frustrated."

"I'm sorry MiNah but I'm going to be this busy for a little while longer just bear with me a little more."

"I'm tired of hearing that! Ever since you got news that you were going to debut its been 'just a little while longer' and it's getting on my nerve."

"I know I know I'm sorry. I think I have some time tomorrow how about we go to that waffle place MiNah?"

He was trying to make up for it like usual but it didn't make you happier like usual. "I have to WORK", you snapped at him.

"Then don't go to WORK", he snapped back.

"What the hell? Are you seriously telling me not to go to work."

"Yes MiNah. You're the one that always says you want to spend more time together but whenever I'm free you're always at work."

"So you don't want to spend more time together? You're the one with the messed up schedule, no one out there is free at 11 in the morning. Everyone with a normal job like me is at work!"

"No I didn't mean it like that. Of course I want to spend more time with you! But think about it, I'm making money now and I can support us, if you quit your job then you can keep me company during the day. We wouldn't have this problem!"

"How is it fair for you to say 'just make time' when you can't do the same for me? Literally, or don't tell me you forgot about the 'terms' of our marriage?!"

Truth is, GiKwang did forget. Up until now he has enjoyed every second of his debut and you had never really said anything so he thought his life was great.

"...MiNah please think about it. It would make our lives so much easier. And you'll be so much happier, I promise." He got up and walked to the bedroom leaving you on the couch with a lump in your throat.

You didn't feel it was fair. Looking back it seemed like you were the only one putting in any effort. You were the one that agreed to a marriage when you instinct said otherwise, you were the one that had to quit your first job, and now he wants you to quit the other, you were the one that supported his dream when you got the bad end of the deal every time but he doesn't even want you to have a job? It's like you're giving up everything to fit his life.

You needed some reassurance right now. GiKwang was just going to tell you to do what he said, you never really talked about your relationship to your friends, you didn't even tell them you got married, and you didn't want to talk to your mom. Very few people even knew you were married.

Then you thought about DooJoon. He knew you were married and he knew how hard you had it. Normally you wouldn't go to a person you hardly knew but right now you were really frustrated and needed some guidance.

 

-----------------

Make it four hahaha! I'll see if I can't write another one later ;D