Chapter 21

I Don't Love You Anymore

No matter how much time passed GiKwang didn't change for the better. He continued being arrogant and irritated with you. You only had a couple more months left and you didn't want to start any fights so you just let him act that way at first but now it was obvious HE was the one with the problem. You weren't nagging him about spending time with him and whenever you did see him you were always nice and understanding. You called DooJoon hoping he could help you somehow.

"Hey DooJoon is it just me or is GiKwang acting different?"

"So he's acting like this with you too?"

"Like what?"

"I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell you this, but lately all the projects GiKwang has are kind of going to his head."

"What do you mean? That isn't like GiKwang."

"That's what I said at first too but he's acting bossy with all the staff that work for him and it's starting to get around."

"So he's turning into a diva?!"

A/N- lol could you imagine? >.<

"Don't worry I was going to talk to him today. He just needs to be scolded  a bit."

"Ok. Please don't be too hard on him though."

"You should give him hell not protect him MiNah", even if that was true the two of you were going on vacation in a few months so why aggravate him? He would calm down on his own once he stops working.

"Haha don't worry about me, I heard you 're going to have a part in a new drama! Congrats DooJoon-ah."

"Thanks MiNah I'll try my best!"

"I'll make sure to watch it so fighting!! I'll talk to you later."

"Bye bye MiNah!"

 

Later that night while you were laying on your bed with your laptop by your side the front door slammed closed. A few seconds later GiKwang walked into the bedroom, "What the hell were you telling DooJoon?!"

You didn't understand why he was yelling at you, "What?"

"You told DooJoon I wasn't treating you right?!"

"Of course I didn't tell him that!"

"Then why do I have to hear it from him?!"

"How the hell should I know?!"

"Why is he even talking to me about you?!"

"He's my friend!"

"I don't care, I don't want you talking to him anymore", he wasn't yelling anymore but he was still very angry. He walked to his dressing and opened all the drawers. You got up off the bed and walked over to him. "Will you please calm down GiKwang? I never told him that and we've been friends a long time so how could you just tell me stop talking to him?" He ignored you, walked pass you and pulled a suitcase out of the closet. Yours eyes widened, what did he need a suitcase for?

"...what are you doing GiKwang?" He opened it and and started packing his clothes. "Stop ignoring me! Do you think I like that?!" He gave you a mean look and went back to packing. You went from to confused to plain angry, you had done nothing but be patient and understanding these last few weeks and he treats to like you don't exist.

You yanked the shirts from his hand, "Quit being such a selfish jerk!", your eyes felt hot from the tears that were forming. "You want to know so god damn bad?! The managers are forcing me to live in the dorm!" You felt angrier, not necessarily because he was moving out, it was really surprising he was able to live here that long seeing as they had to tape shows out of the dorm where they were all supposed to live, but because the way he told you was screaming at you for something else then dropping it on you. Would he had told you if you didn't force him to?

In that moment you believed he honestly didn't care. Like he had already forgotten the promise he made you. When did GiKwang  become so selfish? He changed, this wasn't the GiKwang you fell in love with.

 

 

----------------------------

Isn't the song Thanks To that JunHyung and YoSeob did together soooo cute? Have you guys heard that song by Tasha Get It In? I listened to it night and day lol I don't know why but I feel like talking about music (in case you haven't noticed).