Chapter 25

I Don't Love You Anymore

"This is between you and me", he could tell you were just as angry as he was.

"So this is why you wanted to leave so bad", he hissed at you.

"I already told you why I'm leaving GiKwang, but you probably weren't even listening, like usual."

He let out a sarcastic laugh, "MiNah, you're not as smart as you think you are. Trying to get my attention by rubbing up against another guy is just... stupid. When did you become so childish?"

A smirk formed on his face, he knew he was trashing your pride, and all he wanted right now was to hurt you.

The second he said those words you stopped caring about trying to make up with him. Everything was his fault anyway and there was a limit to how he could treat you. You weren't going to be one of those women who stand by and get abused with words.

"Childish? No, childish is not listening when you don't feel like it, running away when you don't want to deal with it, and trying to deny your own mistakes but you know a lot about that don't you GiKwang?", you stepped forward so you were close to him and whispered,"and don't push me, I can do a lot more than 'rubbing' with whoever I feel like."

His face went red with anger, "A little while ago you were begging to be with me!", he yelled.

"And you ignored me! I didn't beg, I was giving you a chance to make things right!"

"We aren't the same people we used to be MiNah! Look at the way you're acting now!"

"Don't try to turn this on me! How many times do you want me to explain before you finally understand what I want?! "

"I don't care what you want MiNah, I just don't care!"

Something inside of you felt like it switched. You suddenly remembered the person you used to be before you met GiKwang, you didn't take any crap from anyone. You had your pride as a person who wasn't pushed around or treated bad by people who had no right to. You thought to yourself, when did I change?

"...you selfish jerk. I've wasted enough time on someone that doesn't care, I already told you all you need to know. DooJoon is an important friend to me so don't insult him and if you don't like it then learn to deal with it." You turned around and grabbed DooJoons hand, "I'll call you before I leave", and walked away.

The second you were out of his sight DooJoon took the lead and pulled you back inside through a side door that only waiters used but it was empty because they were all in the lobby.

"MiNah what is this about you leaving?", like always his soft voice made you feel calm, comfortable, and protected.

"I'm sorry you had to see that", you whispered.

"Answer me." His voice was firm but still  gentle.

"I can't live like that anymore", your voice cracked.

"I know you have your reasons MiNah, I won't doubt you if you think it's for the best." It felt almost unreal how much he understood you. It was like he could read your mind and know exactly what you needed. If only GiKwang cared for you like he did.

"But...you were going to tell me right MiNah? I would be really sad if you didn't", he showed you his rare aegyo pouty face.

You giggled, "Of course I was going to tell you. I was going to ask for a favor too, even though I'm always bothering you with drama about GiKwang..."

He squeezed you tighter, "I'll always be here for you MiNah, whatever I can do to help you I'll do."

"I don't know what I would do without you DooJoon."

"Okay okay it's getting kinda mushy in here. I have to get back but I'll call you when I'm done." He let go and gave you a slight push towards the door. He told you to be careful on your way home and watched you leave.

He whispered to himself, "MiNah sometimes I wish..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________

I know this was a short chapter but I wanted to get something to you guys soon :D

So what'd you think? GiKwang says he doesn't care about you D: 

and DooJoon's dropping some hints *wink wink*