Plan

I Love a Taken Man

Note: Just in case, this is NOT the Kim Eun Jung from Jewelry, she's a fictional character.


''Yeah, I'll be coming back.'' He said and continued packing his things. He was actually kinda excited to go back to Seoul and meet his parents. It's been three months since he last saw them.

''How long did you say you were going to stay in Seoul?'' His best friend, Eunhyuk, asked as he comfortably sat down on Donghae's apartment's couch.

''It's not decided yet, and since my own father is my boss, I guess I'll be staying for quite a long time.'' Donghae commented. ''I'm sure my mother would want that.''

Eunhyuk nodded and the TV. ''Well, it doesn't matter how long you're gonna stay in South Korea while you come back to Japan.'' His friend said as he changed the channel.

Donghae shook his head and heaved a sigh. ''And when are you planning to go back to visit your family?''

Eunhyuk shrugged. It wasn't that he didn't miss his family or didn't want to see them, but he was actually having a good time working here in Japan.

''Oh, and as soon as you come back, we'll go party in that new club some kids are mentioning.'' Eunhyuk grinned.

Donghae raised an eyebrow. ''New club some kids are mentioning? We're not kids anymore, hyung. That's pretty obvious.'' He stated.

m e a n w h i l e

''That's your brilliant plan?'' You asked Yunho. You were sitting comfortably in his couch. Yunho has been living alone for these couple of months because your sister's working in Taiwan.

Yunho took a sip from his wine and nodded. ''This will work. I mean, that kid keeps hanging up the phone whenever I call, I think she already knows my number... So, if you become her friend and also Donghae's and you introduce the two of them, maybe they'll start liking each other. And when they've fallen for each other, we mention the arranged marriage.''

''But didn't you say that Eun Jung already knows about the arranged marriage? It's Donghae the one who doesn't.''

''She does, but she doesn't know to whom, and I'm sure that her own parents haven't quite explained it to her either.''

''So then the thing is that first, I became her friend. Second, I meet Donghae and start bonding with him. Third, I tell these two that I want them to meet someone and introduce them to each other... Oppa, what if they don't like each other and refuse? I mean, you have clearly stated that Eun Jung doesn't like blind dates.''

''Then you find a guy that goes out on a date with you and you bring those two along.'' Yunho said as if it was not a big deal.

You shook your head and heaved a sigh. ''Why aren't you planning something that you'll be doing? I mean, this task is for you, NOT for me.''

''But dongsaeng-ah, you know how much I love my job. They're gonna fire me if I don't do this, and I clearly and desperately need your help.''

''Yunho, isn't that what my sister should be doing instead of me? I mean, she's your wife. The one who's supposed to be next to you all the time, supporting you and helping you till death do you apart.'' You stated and pulled a pillow close to your chest.

''I'm sure that she would be helping me right now, but she's working in Taiwan right now.'' Yunho commented. ''C'mon, you're part of my family now, help me out!''

''You're conscious of what you're asking me to do, right? You're asking me to make two people, who I don't even know, fall for each other! Who do you think I am? Feaking Cupid!?''

Yunho sighed and looked really down. ''I can't lose my job.''

You sighed too and threw your head back, resting it agaisnt the couch. ''You owe me big time.'' You said and closed your eyes.

Yunho looked up at you and his eyes literally sparkled with happiness. ''Thanks dongsaeng-ah!'' He said and pulled you into a hug.

''So, when's Donghae coming back to Seoul?'' You asked.

''Tomorrow.'' Yunho nodded.

''Then I better start getting to know my new bestie.'' You said sarcastically and took your glass of wine.


I know all of you have been requesting for a name, but I think it would be easier for me to just use the ''____''. Hope it doesn't bother you.

@GilRaIm: It would be amazing to see this kind of story in a drama now that you mention it ^^ . I hope that my decision about using the ''____'' doesn't matter so much. Thanks.

@KameFishy: Yeah, that's something you can do in AFF, it's automatically. You can find more about it in the FAQ.

@hae_ki: I hope it doesn't matter that I'm going to keep using ''____'' ^^

So yeah, I updated twice today, and I've already requested for a poster and background. Hope it gets accepted!

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]