Argument

I Love a Taken Man

Donghae and EunJung walked back into the house, joining the elders in the living room. Both families smiled with happiness as they saw that the two of them had spent a nice time together.

EunJung turned to look at Donghae, he nodded. She slowly nodded as well and turned to look at her father. ''Daddy, can I talk with you?'' She asked. Mr. Kim turned to look at his daughter and nodded. ''Do you want me to tell you here?'' She asked. Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow.

''What's going on, sweetie? Is there something wrong?'' Mr. Kim asked and chuckled. He thought that there couldn't be anything wrong after seeing his daughter spend time with Donghae.

''In fact, there is.'' She said. Everyone was now looking at her. Donghae stood up from his seat and went to stand next to EunJung.

''We're not going through this arranged marriage.'' Donghae said with a very serious face.

EunJung nodded. ''Yes. Mr. Lee, you have an amazing son, but he's not the one who I wish to marry. We don't want to go through this. Please understand us. Imagine that we were you and you're forced to marry someone you don't want to!'' EunJung said.

''KIM EUNJUNG!'' Mr. Kim shouted angrily.

''Just do it! That's the only way you'll understand us!'' EunJung continued.

''EunJung, stop it! How dare you?'' Ms. Kim gasped.

''With all respect, Ms. Kim, your daughter is right. We don't wish to marry each other. I already love someone else.''

Both Mr. and Ms. Kim's eyes widened. ''What did your son just say?'' Mr. Kim asked, looking at Mr. Lee.

''LEE DONGHAE!'' Mr. Lee shouted angrily. ''No, Mr. Kim, they're just talking nonsense.''

''Dad,'' Donghae said.

''NO, Donghae! You're talking nonsense. Both of you are!'' Mr. Lee tried to not shout.

''Sir, with all respect, I DON'T want to marry your son. I REFUSE!'' EunJung said.

''Why are you doing this EunJung?'' Ms. Kim said angrily.

''I already love someone else as well. I'm in love with Yoochun and he loves me back!'' EunJung said.

''Yoochun!? PARK YOOCHUN!?'' Mr. Lee asked surprised.

''EunJung!'' Mr. Kim shouted. ''Ani, Mr. Lee, my daughter does NOT have any feelings for Yoochun. In fact, they've already finished their relationship.'' EunJung shook her head. Mr. Kim was about to scold his daughter for not ending up her relationship with Yoochun but decided to say something else. ''EunJung, you're going to get married with him.''

''How can you do this to me!?'' EunJung shouted and burst out into tears. ''You're my father!''

Donghae narrowed his eyes and shook his head. ''And what if we don't want to marry each other?'' Donghae asked. ''I don't see why I have to marry her for this project to be done! We can work together without marrying each other! Think about us! We would be miserable -''

''ENOUGH!'' Mr. Lee shouted. ''It's clear that none of you understand what's going on.'' Mr. Lee said and stood up. Mr. Kim stood up as well. ''I'll talk with my son about this. Let's not make any changes. They will change their mind and marry each other.''

Mr. Kim nodded and then turned to look at his daughter with a cold face. ''We're leaving, NOW.''

LATER

''YOU TWO PLANNED THIS! WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING!?'' Mr. Lee shouted angrily at both of his sons. ''Yunho's sister-in-law won't help you with anything in your life, Donghae! THINK ABOUT IT! Kim EunJung is a lady and she comes from a wealthy family that is willing to do a project with us! We might even be the BEST company in all South Korea!''

''How do you know that? ____ would do so much more for me than what EunJung could possibly do! EunJung doesn't love me, dad! She doesn't want to marry me and I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HER!'' Donghae shouted back. ''Don't you care about my happiness!? You're willing to force me to marry her just for your company!?''

''You're not going to continue seeing this lady, Donghae. Break up with her.'' Mr. Lee said with a cold glare.

''Dad, think about what Donghae's saying -''

''I've got enough of you as well, Donghwa!'' Mr. Lee turned to look at his other son. ''You would be the one marrying EunJung if it wasn't because you're already engaged! And for God's sake, you're engaged to a woman who isn't even living here in Korea!'' Mr. Lee shouted. ''When is your lady coming back, Donghwa!?''

''You allowed me to marry her, appa. Don't get angry at me for something you agreed to as well!'' Donghwa said with a glare.

''Oh God, you two, RESPECT your father!'' Ms. Lee shouted. ''Why did I have to have two disrespectful sons!?''

''I didn't want to do this, Donghae...but if you don't break up with that lady, then that's another thing I'll force to happen.'' Mr. Lee said and sat down on the couch.

Donghwa and Donghae were shocked to hear what their father just said.


@BlueRose16: Haha, aw, you're so sweet keke, I'll miss updating and reading all the comments each one of you always leave for me, I love all my readers ~ ^^ I hope I get to spend some time in an Internet Cafe when I find one!

@lilrockstar: Yeah ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Haha, who knows how the plan is going to turn out? The night is not over yet, or at least in my fanfic >.< Donghwa!!

@silverx: 'too'? You're Taiwanese? Yes, I am because of my parents. LOL. But at least you're still going ^^ Thanks!


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First time I update three chapters in the same day, YAY for me! LOL. I hope you guys enjoyed them! The story is not over yet, in fact I think that the argument is not over yet, but since I write this story as the ideas come, who knows how next chapter will be? lol >.< So, this is my last update before I go on HIATUS for three weeks or so. BUT if I get to spend some time at a Internet Cafe, I'm sure going to try to update for you guys!

Seriously, I love you guys, thanks for reading! This story is not over YET. Also, please keep voting on the poll I posted in the previous chapter ^^ that will help by giving me ideas about how to keep writting this story.

I already have an idea for one of the last chapters, so I have a question. Would you like for all the rest of SUJU members to appear on the fic for at least one chapter?

I will miss you guys ^^ Take care!

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]