Text Message

I Love a Taken Man

She sat up on her bed and put down the Nintendo DS when she heard someone knocking on her door. She straightened her dress and went to open the door to find Yoochun standing outside.

''Oppa!'' EunJung smiled and threw her arms around his neck. She really loved him, but she knew that her father wouldn't accept it since she was supposed to get married to a man out there she still didn't know -- or at least she thought she didn't know...

Yoochun chuckled and slightly pulled away from her, his arms still around her waist. ''You're really that excited to see me or is it just because of the gift?'' He asked and finally pulled away from her. On his hand he was holding a gift bag.

''You got me a gift?'' EunJung shouted excitedly and clapped her hands. ''Omo!''

Yoochun chuckled again and went to sit down on her bed with her. ''Open it.''

EunJung started to open it slowly.

''What are you doing?'' Yoochun asked with a raised eyebrow.

''I don't want to rip it off, it's a nice gift bag.'' She smiled. ''It has so many things on it, it looks nice.''

''Well, you'll never know what's inside if you keep that pace.'' He laughed. ''No, no, you'll know but until next year maybe.''

''Yah! Park Yoochun stop making fun of me!'' EunJung complained and continued to try openning it.

Yoochun smiled and then grabbed her Nintendo DS. ''Whoa ~ Zelda?'' He asked and tried to play the game.

EunJung chuckled and continued trying to open the gift without ripping off the bag.

 

 

Donghae stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. When he came back, Eunhyuk was already watching TV.

''What do you think ____ is hiding from us?'' Donghae suddenly asked. He was really curious about it, even though he knew that Eunhyuk might also be wrong about it...

Eunhyuk shrugged. ''I'm still not that close to her, Hae. I can't just suddenly ask her.''

Donghae slowly nodded. ''Yeah...I just hope it's nothing serious...'' His phone buzzed and he lazily picked it up to check what it was. It was a message...from you? His eyes suddenly widened and he had a grin on his face. He was really that happy to know that you were thinking about him...well, text him...

''What the hell is happening to you, Hae?'' Eunhyuk laughed as he saw his friend's face. ''Who is it? ____?''

''She texted me...'' Donghae murmured.

''Um...Hae...READ THE MESSAGE ALREADY!''

He opened the message to see what you wanted to tell him.

Hi! I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I was wondering if you would like to meet with me?

''OMO! She wants to see you! Maybe she's ready to confess!?'' Eunhyuk grinned.

Donghae smiled too, but then his face became serious again. ''I don't think so...I mean, she barely knows me...''

''Oh, come on, with what Yunho has been telling me about you two!'' Eunhyuk said.

''What? Yunho has been talking about the two of us?''

''Well....I wanted to know how your relationship with her is doing...'' Eunhyuk shrugged.

Donghae heaved a sigh. Yunho knows how things are going on between you two?

 

 

''Hey ____, would you like to stay here tonight to watch a movie?'' Yunho asked and went into the kitchen. You were still sitting in his living room. You looked down at your cell phone, realizing what you just did.

Oh my God, ____, why did you do that!? You mentally slapped yourself. You didn't even have the main idea why you asked to meet up with Donghae...You just wanted to.

''Tonight?'' You asked, even though you're mind was still thinking about the message. Suddenly your phone buzzed, Donghae had finally texted you back.

Sure (: just tell me when and where.

OMO! He accepted. Now what were you going to tell him? Could you even ask Yunho to give you an advice? Could you even tell Yunho what you felt for Donghae? Of course not! He would go crazy knowing that you have fallen for Donghae, the one who you're supposed to make fall for another girl.

''Um...I can't tonight, oppa.'' You murmured. ''I've got some things to do.''

''Oh ~ I see...Don't worry, I'll just watch it myself.'' He said and gave you a smile. ''Can I offer you something?''

''No thanks, I must go now.'' You said and stood up, grabbing your jacket and purse. ''Take care!''

Can you meet me tonight? You choose the place.

You closed your eyes and pressed 'send'. You didn't have the main idea what you would say to him as soon as you see him, but you wanted to see him. It's been a while since the two of you talked...


@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Haha yeah ^^ but Yunho can handle it (right?) >.<

@haru1892: Hey! ^^ Thanks! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: Go ____! ^^

@angie1: Haha thanks ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]