Hyukkie meets ____

I Love a Taken Man

Donghae groaned when he turned around and fell on the floor. He opened his eyes and scratched his head and looked around while he sat up on the floor. He was in his living room. He was still wearing the same clothes he wore yesterday night.

He slowly stood up and then turned around, ready to leave from the living room and go to his bedroom.

''Yah! What are you doing!?'' Donghae shouted when he saw Eunhyuk standing on the doorway with a blank expression.

Eunhyuk opened his mouth, but nothing came out. ''...Uh...what do you mean by what am I doing?''

''Standing on the doorway without making a sound! Are you trying to scare the crap out of me?''

Eunhyuk laughed and shook his head. ''I was just going to come wake you up, but...I don't know...something about you falling on the floor stopped me.''

''Why did you let me sleep on the couch?'' Donghae asked tiredly.

''You didn't want to move or do anything last night, remember?''

LATER

''Wah! Is that you Eunhyuk?'' Yunho asked surprised when Donghae walked into his office followed by Eunhyuk. Hyukkie nodded and grinned. ''...Uh...and what happened to you, Hae? You look -''

''Don't!'' Donghae said before Yunho could continue. ''I just had a bad night, araseo?''

Yunho nodded slowly, thinking about what he just said.

''So...are you going to work here as well, Eunhyuk?''

''Ani, I'm here on vacation! But because Hae has to work...I decided to come here to look around his office.''

Yunho nodded. ''Oh ~ Hae, remember about the papers you were supposed to pick up in my house and then you threw them into the pool?''

''I didn't. ____ pushed me into the pool.''

''____?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Yeah, I found Donghae and my sister-in-law playing in the pool.''

''W-what?'' Eunhyuk asked again with shock and at the same time amused.

''We were NOT playing in the pool.'' Donghae denied.

''That must be why he didn't pick me up at the airport when I told him to.''

''You left Eunhyuk in the airport!?'' Yunho asked shocked.

''He said it was a surprise, and I thought it was a package. Besides, you and ____ asked me to stay for dinner. I wasn't going to refuse!''

''Because ____ was the one who cooked.'' Eunhyuk nodded.

''You weren't even there!'' Donghae said.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and shook his head, and then turned his attention to Yunho. ''When can I meet ____?''

''If you're free now, she's at the Namsan Tower in this moment.'' Yunho shrugged. ''She's taking some pictures.''

''Namsan Tower?'' Eunhyuk smiled. ''Sure! I'll see you later, Hae! Bye Yunho~''

Yunho waved his hand at Eunhyuk and then turned to look at Donghae. To his surprise, Donghae's face was blank, expressionless. He moved his hand up-and-down in front of his face, which made Donghae blink twice and come back to reality.

''Are you okay?''

''Eh...Ne! Ne!'' Donghae nodded. ''I'll be going now, hyung.'' He said before walking out of Yunho's office.

Donghae didn't know why, but he felt as though something was bothering him. Could it be because he knew that Eunhyuk was going to go to the Namsan Tower to see YOU?

NAMSAN TOWER

You were looking around you and taking pictures of everything. One of your hobbies was to take pictures, and what better place than the Namsan Tower? You thought about coming at night, but since you didn't have anything to do now, you came earlier.

''____! ____? ____?''

You turned around confused. Was someone calling your name? You looked around and saw a stranger calling for you. Not only was he calling your name, but he was also looking at every girl in here.

''____?'' He called again and then heaved a sigh.

You doubted if you should go talk to him or not...

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' You bowed and went to stand in front of him. ''I see you're looking for ____.''

''De! ____?'' He asked, thinking that she was you.

''Do I know you?''

He chuckled and shook his head. ''Nope! Lee Hyukjae imnida, but you can call me Eunhyuk.'' He smiled. ''I'm Lee Donghae and Jung Yunho's friend. You're Yunho's sister-in-law, right?''

You nodded. ''Right.''

''Whoa ~ I can see why Donghae decided to stay longer...'' Eunhyuk murmured.

You raised an eyebrow. ''What is that supposed to mean?''

''Huh?''

''What you just said...''

Eunhyuk froze when he realized he just said it out loud, and decided just to act stupidly.

''What?''

You shook your head and sighed. ''Doesn't matter. What brings you here? I mean, apart from looking for me.''

''Nah ~ I just wanted to meet you.''

You gave him a look. ''Wae?''

Eunhyuk decided not to tell you about what happened the night he arrived to Seoul, when Donghae dumped him for you.

''Because...Yunho told me you were here...'' He answered.

You couldn't help but to start thinking about how strange this Eunhyuk was! [ Keke ^^ ]


Vote, vote, vote! ^^

 

 

Vote, vote, vote! ^^

I'm still not very sure, but I think that Hyukkie will become one of the main characters! Would you like that?

@stormove: Haha, yeah! One of the few pairings I like is Eunhae (the other is Yunjae ^^)

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Yeah, he's very hyper even after all that long day around Seoul. Was it a good way to meet ____? ^^

@Paralovesuperjunior: Yeah...bad me for ''making'' him sleep on the couch after a long day around Seoul. >.<

@sole_nero: HAHA! ^^ Eunhae <3

@JaeSunHae_cy: EUNHAE!!

 

I know it's your decision to leave comments or not, but I would love if everyone would leave comments once in a while. That just motivates me to write more, and that would let me know how good/bad I'm doing with this story.

And to the ones who are constantly commenting, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I love reading your comments! ^^ Jinjja!

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]