Change of Plans

I Love a Taken Man

''Did something happen today?'' Donghae asked as soon as Eunhyuk stepped into his apartment. He knew that Eunhyuk was going to spend the day with you. Even though he knew that Eunhyuk was doing this for him, he kinda felt jealous. He wanted to be the one who spent time with you...he kinda wanted you to open up to him and tell him your feelings...So, if he's feeling jealous, then he must have fallen for you already.

''She hasn't opened up yet...but Hae, you must trust me, I know there's something going on...'' Eunhyuk said and then took a seat next to Donghae.

''Jinjja?'' Donghae asked with a smile. ''How come?''

''Nu-huh, I meant something bad's going on.'' Eunhyuk said. Donghae's expression completely changed.

''What do you mean?'' He asked, afraid of what Eunhyuk was about to tell him. He couldn't stop thinking that maybe it was that you didn't feel the same way towards him, but again, Eunhyuk did say that you haven't opened up to him.

''Well...I'm not sure if it's bad, but I know there's something going on with ____. She's always keeping things to herself, as though there's a big secret behind...'' He tried to explain. ''But I've got good news too, Hae.''

Eunhyuk stopped talking and studied Donghae's expression. He seemed to be thinking about something. After a while, he came back to normal.

''Good news? Sure...tell me...'' Donghae said, feeling confused. Eunhyuk's words kept repeating in his mind. It just confused him even more. What kind of secret could someone like you keep? He couldn't even imagine.

''I know she likes you.'' Eunhyuk said with a smile and then slightly punched his arm.

Donghae raised an eyebrow. ''You? You know? What?''

''Yeah, I do. Is as simple as that, I simply know.'' Eunhyuk said with a smile.

Donghae shook his head. He couldn't believe it! Now he was feeling nervous... He didn't have the main idea what you thought about him, and as a matter of fact, he cared a lot about it. He cared about what you thought about him. He wanted to know.

While Donghae and Eunhyuk were talking, you were on your way to Yunho's house. The two of you needed to talk urgently. It was so obvious how the two of them seemed to be having the worst time with each other. You parked your car and ran the door bell, as soon as Yunho opened the door you stepped inside and threw your small bag on the nearest couch. You put both of your hands in your hips and took a deep breath.

''I know,'' Yunho said before you could even talk. ''They hate spending time together! Argh!''

You nodded and took a seat. ''She is already in love...and with Yoochun. I mean, this would be the sweetest thing ever because they are best friends since God knows when...but no, because she's secretly engaged to Donghae!'' You said. You couldn't help but to feel sad when you said the last sentence. Even though you would denied it to yourself, you knew that you would fall for Donghae.

Even if things were different and you never knew Donghae or Eun Jung, you knew that if someday you saw Donghae you would fall for him, at least physically...

''Yunho, be honest with yourself,'' you murmured. ''Neither of us can continue doing this. Your boss must know! And...Donghae probably doesn't even like the girl!''

''It's not that simple. He did say that he would find someone else for my position if I didn't accept this...'' Yunho said and ran a hand through his hair. ''There must be another way to make these two stop the arranged marriage.''

''What?'' You asked surprised. Did you hear Yunho correctly?

''Yes, we've got to stop the arranged marriage.'' Yunho nodded. ''Donghae's not only my boss' son, he's also my friend.''

''I think I have an idea.'' You said and nodded. ''Why don't we tell Eun Jung to start dating Yoochun?''

''That would probably work.'' Yunho shrugged. ''Oh my, there's going to be so much drama...''

''Wae?''

''You think their parents are going to accept it just like that?'' Yunho asked.

You nodded. ''You're right...So what do we do?''

Yunho smiled. ''Whoa ~ you said 'we'.''

''Don't get used to it.'' You teased.

''For once, let's stay out of it.'' Yunho said and took a seat.

You looked at him and nodded. You could just hope that at last, their parents will give up and let them choose for themselves...not force them into an arranged marriage. Especially Mr. Lee...


What will happen to the arranged marriage?

@sole_nero: Go Hyukkie! ^^

@lilosuitehart: Hope you liked the chapter ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: It definitely ruins Yunho's plan >.<  Lol

@Paralovesuperjunior: ^_^

@hae_ki: He is! ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]