Party [ Part I ]

I Love a Taken Man

Every single room in the house was clean and beautiful. There were large tables with food and a soft music playing in the background. In the huge garden around the house, there were some lights and also some chairs and tables, they had also put a glass above the pool, so that people could also stand there.

You looked around, looking for a specific person but found him nowhere, but just then, you saw him shaking hands with his boss. There was Yunho, looking as handsome as always in a tuxedo.

''What took you so long?'' You asked when he finally came to where you were.

''I was talking with your sister.'' Yunho said. You nodded. ''By the way, you look beautiful tonight.''

''Kamsa, oppa. You look handsome.'' You smiled.

''Like always.'' Yunho chuckled and raised an eyebrow. ''Let's go dance.''

''Waltz?'' You asked and then shook your head. ''Aniyo, not that.''

''Wae? Don't you know how to waltz?'' Yunho teased.

''Urgh, Yunho...''

''C'mon.'' He said and pulled you to the middle of the dance floor they created in one of the rooms. ''Have you seen Donghae?''

''Maybe I have.'' You said and then smirked. ''Yunho, I don't know him, remember? I've also never seen him even once.''

He nodded. ''Arasso. Let me see if I find him...'' He said looking around while he waltz with you.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo,'' Mr. Park smiled as he came to greet Eun Jung's father.

Mr. Kim smiled back and nodded. ''It's nice to see you back here in Seoul, friend. My daughter has been eager to know more about you since Yoochun was kind of worried. Why didn't you call your family and tell them that you were alright there in Hong Kong?''

''Ne, I know, my bad. I already explained to them what happened. Besides, I had a chance to speak with your daughter, and she mentioned something about a project. Would you mind explaining that to me?''

Mr. Kim nodded, but before he could even answer back, Mr. Lee and his family were now standing beside him.

''Annyeong!'' Mr. Lee greeted both of the men standing in front of him. ''This is my youngest son, Donghae. He just came back from Japan!''

Mr. Kim smiled as he turned to look at Donghae. He was sure that he wanted a man like him to be his future son-in-law. ''Nice to finally meet you, Donghae.'' He said, he turned to look down at the small gift bag that Donghae was holding, and then looked back at him.

''Eh...Nice to meet you too, sir. This is for...'' He said, trying to remember the girl's name. ''Eun Jung...''

Mr. Lee heaved a sigh and slightly shook his head. That wasn't going to leave a good first impression for the man. But, it seemed as though Mr. Kim wasn't bothered about it, instead he smiled and told Donghae where he could find her.

 

''God! This music is driving me crazy!'' Eun Jung complained. ''Who the hell changed the music? This is my party and I want people dancing to real music!''

''Sweetie, this is also 'real' music. This is classical music, and it isn't that bad.'' Yoochun said. He enjoyed it.

''Whatever, oppa, I'm gonna go put my kind of music for a party.'' Eun Jung said as she walked away.

 

The music changed and the party seemed to become more lively as more people came to the dance floor to dance. Yunho pulled away from you and grinned. You smiled too and started to move faster, no more waltz for tonight.

''Chingu ~ '' Eun Jung sang as she saw you dancing. ''Omo, is this your friend?'' She asked looking at Yunho.

Yunho turned to look at Eun Jung and bowed. ''Nice to meet you, Eun Jung. Jung Yunho imnida, ____'s brother-in-law.'' He introduced himself.

''Nice to meet you too Yunho. I see you already know me.'' Eun Jung smiled.

''I'll go get something to drink.'' You kinda shouted since the music was getting louder. You walked away from them and towards the large table inside the house.

 

''Hyung!'' Donghae shouted as soon as he found his brother. He was sitting in the living room already talking with a girl. He gestured for his brother to come closer to him. Donghwa hesitated, but still came. ''I can't find Eun Jung anywhere! I don't want to have this all night!'' He complained as he lifted the gift bag.

''Leave that to me, but as soon as you find her, tell her that you have a gift for her.'' Donghwa said and took the bag from his brother [ Good brother ^^ ]. Donghae smiled and nodded before walking away.

He started to look around, not knowing exactly what to do, when suddenly he felt something cold on his chest.

''OMO! Mianhae ~ ''

Donghae looked down at his chest and saw that his white shirt was now pink. ''YAH!''

Everyone in the party turned to look at the scene that you two have created.

''Look at what you've done!'' Donghae complained as he turned to look at you.

''I'm really sorry, ajusshi.'' You apologized once again.

''How old do you think I am!? I don't even look that old to be called an 'ajusshi'!'' Donghae shouted once again.

''Okay!'' You shouted back. ''Sorry for thinking that you're an old man!''

''Thinking!?'' He shouted back. ''Well, I'm sure you weren't thinking at all. Look at my shirt!''

''I can clean that up if you want. Stop making a scene.'' You muttered as you tried to avoid all the stares.

l a t e r

''Take off the shirt.'' You said as the two of you walked into a bathroom together. You turned to look back at the man when he didn't say or did anything. ''Yah! I'm not a ert! Want me to clean that mess or not?''

Donghae shook his head. ''Ani, I'll do it myself. Get out of the bathroom.''

You didn't say a thing and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

''____, where have you been?'' Yunho asked when he saw you.

You heaved a sigh. ''I accidentally threw my punch over someone.''

''Mwo!?'' Yunho's eyes widened.

The bathroom's door opened and Donghae stepped out.

Yunho literally paralyzed in front of you. ''D-Donghae!''

Your mouth fell open when you heard Yunho's words. You didn't need to turn around to see that he was already out of the bathroom, and standing behind you.


The party's not over yet!

Did I surprise you with the way that you met Donghae?

@stormove: Haha, they did ^^

@sole_nero: Haha, next chapter will be more easy to know what they think about each other ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]