Surprise!

I Love a Taken Man

''Mwo?'' Donghae asked surprised. What surprised him the most was that, once again, you've fulfilled one of his wishes (the piggyback at the beach being the first time). He turned to look back at you, his surprised face changing into a sweet one as he smiled and grabbed both of your hands. ''How did you know?''

You smiled and decided to a bit. You shrugged. Donghae chuckled and turned to look at the view he had in front once again. The two of you were standing at a high point where you could see Seoul's city, and because it was at night, it looked even better.

''So, you've always dreamed of a girl doing this with you?'' You asked with a smile as you closed your eyes, feeling the wind blowing your hair backwards.

Donghae smiled and sat down on the grass, pulling you down with him. He opened his legs and you sat in between them, resting your elbows on his knees.

''How come you knew about this?'' He asked once again, curious. The only people who knew about this kind of things about him were Super Junior. ''Did my hyungs and dongsaengs told you?''

You heaved a sigh. ''You'll never know.'' You teased. Donghae rolled his eyes playfully and smiled. You pulled someone out from your jacket's pocket, a camera. ''Smile.'' You said as you hold it high and then clicked a button, letting a flash out.

''You just blinded me,'' Donghae teased as he blinked and put his hand over his eyes. Instead of worrying about him, since you knew that it was a joke, you stared at the picture you just took. ''We look really nice together.'' Donghae said with a smirk, making you laugh. ''What? It's true!'' He then heaved a sigh as he looked at the view once again. ''Do you know what are we missing?''

You shook your head as you took a picture of Seoul's city at night.

''Couple shirts.'' He smiled.

''I think the stores are still open.'' You said while turning around to look at him. Donghae nodded. You stood up from where you were sitting and helped Donghae up. The two of you soon made your way to a store where they sell couple shirts.

''Let's try this one.'' You said getting excited.

 

 

''Yah! Lee Donghae, why aren't you answering the phone?'' Mr. Lee complained as he called him for the fifth time. He couldn't help but to think that Donghae's probably ignoring him.

''Dad! What do you prefer white and brown or white and black?'' Donghwa asked while walking into the living room. Mi Young had forced him to help her plan their wedding, or else she wasn't going to marry him. ''I think that black and white are better...''

''Aish, Donghwa. Then go with black and white!'' Mr. Lee said, not at all interested in whatever his eldest son was doing. ''Do you have any idea about where or what could Donghae be doing right now? I'm trying to give him the good news, but he won't answer the phone! I seriously don't understand why people have cell phones when they don't even use it!'' Mr. Lee complained. Donghwa chuckled and shook his head at his dad.

''Donghwa! Come back here!'' Mi Young shouted from another room in the house.

''Just try calling him later, I'm sure he's just busy right now.'' Donghwa said before leaving.

''Son, we need your opinion!'' Mrs. Lee shouted.

''Aish! I'm coming!''

''Move faster! This wedding is in February! Don't you see that we can't be slowpokes?'' Mi Young shouted.

 

 

Donghae paid for the couples shirts and then walked out of the shop holding hands with you.

''Omo! I have five missed calls from my dad.'' Donghae said as he checked his phone. You raised an eyebrow when Donghae just kept staring at his phone without doing anything.

''Oppa! Aren't you going to call him back?'' You asked.

''I...I'm not sure if I want to hear what he's gonna say.'' Donghae said with a sad face.

Your grip tightened as he hold his hand. ''I'm here for whatever happens.''

Donghae nodded and called Mr. Lee, worried at what may this be about.

''Son! Donghae thanks for calling back! Why didn't you answer my calls? I thought you were ignoring me - were you?'' Mr. Lee said as soon as he answered the phone.

''What's wrong appa?''

''I have good news for you, son.'' Mr. Lee said happily. Donghae heaved a sigh, last time he heard that, he was involved in an arranged marriage. ''You're free! You don't need to go through the arranged marriage anymore! It is over!''

''WHAT?!'' Donghae asked, shocked but happy at the same time. ''Jinjja? You're not joking right?''

Mr. Lee chuckled. You gave Donghae a confused expression since you didn't know what this was about.

''Gamsahabnida, appa! Jinjja! Gamsahabnida!'' Donghae said before hanging up. He grinned and pulled you up, holding you.

''Ah ~ Donghae, what happened?'' You asked, confused but at the same time happy because he was smiling.

''There's no arranged marriage anymore!'' He shouted. Your eyes widened as you were surprised to hear those words. It was obvious that Donghae was more excited and happy to hear those news than you were. He even started to laugh because of how happy he was.

This was the day the two of you were waiting for, it has finally arrived!

''Aigoo ~ I'm acting like a crazy man.'' Donghae said as he chuckled. ''But I can't help it! It's finally over!'' He said as he looked into your eyes. You smiled.

''I missed seeing you this happy, oppa.'' You whispered. Donghae chuckled and leaned down to kiss you.


haetweet1.jpg

@JaeSunHae_cy: Keke ~ hope you liked the surprise! ^^

@subicbay: Hope the surprise was a good one instead of being lame >.<

@Nisrandom: YAY! ^^ Hope it was a nice surprise!

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: LOL, oh! I hope you liked the surprise! ^^

@FishySushi: Hope it was a good surprise ^^ Did you like it?

@lilrockstar: Haha! ^^ Hope you liked it!! ((:

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]