Talking

I Love a Taken Man

''Noona, you're not listening to me.'' Eunhyuk said while faking a pout.

''Oh, oh, mianhaeyo, Hyukkie. Wait! Noona? I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you are!''

Eunhyuk smiled. ''But you do listen to that, don't you?'' He chuckled.

You heaved a sigh. ''Oppa, I don't know what to do.'' You said and shook your head.

Eunhyuk, without knowing that you were talking about the arranged marriage (because he doesn't know about it, like Donghae), thought that you were in love with Donghae and didn't know how to approach him. He smiled, thinking that he was going to act like Cupid between the two of you.

''Don't worry too much about it, ____.'' He smiled.

You completely forgot that Eunhyuk didn't know about the arranged marriage and continued talking to him about it.

''I mean...I can't believe he doesn't know about it yet.'' You said and tilted your head to one side, looking really cute.

''Yeah, he might be kinda blind about that.'' Eunhyuk nodded. He has even started to think about a plan to make the two of you spend more time together.

''____,'' Yunho said and came to stand in front of you. ''We need to talk.''

''Araseo. I'll be right back, oppa.'' You said and then left with Yunho.

 

''Gah! I don't have anything in common with EunJung.'' Donghae said and sat on your seat a few seconds after you left. ''Eh, I thought you were with ____.''

Eunhyuk shook his head. ''She's talking with Yunho right now. So, why were you talking with EunJung?''

''I don't even have the main idea!'' Donghae said and rested his head on his hands.

''Hae, there's something I need to tell you, but you've got to keep it cool, araseo?'' Eunhyuk said with a smile.

Donghae raised an eyebrow and nodded. ''...Okay...''

''There's something you need to know about ____ - She likes you!'' He exclaimed happily.

''Mwo!? She does?'' Donghae asked surprised, but he was smiling inwardly.

MEANWHILE

''I know this plan didn't work out. They were suffering while standing beside each other! I mean, did you see their faces? That must have been really awkward!'' You said and ran a hand through your hair.

''Don't even talk about it, I'm screwed!'' Yunho complained. ''I shouldn't have lied to Mr. Lee about it! I should have said that they are still trying to know each other...''

''What are we going to do now?'' You asked. ''We can't force them to hang out with each other, not after this.''

''I don't know...'' Yunho sighed. ''Would you mind talking with EunJung? See what she thinks about Donghae...''

You slowly nodded. ''Sure oppa, I'll do it. Don't stress too much about it, araseo?'' You said and then walked back into the house.

 

''EunJung!'' You exclaimed when you finally found her, sitting on a chair texting someone. ''Is this party that bad?''

''Ani,'' EunJung said while shaking her head with a smile. ''It's just that I don't know anyone...'' She shrugged.

''Well, I'm here. So, tell me, what's new?'' You asked.

EunJung heaved a sigh. ''I guess I can tell you. I'm actually in an arranged marriage, you know?'' She asked, you pretended to be surprised, but you kinda were since she was telling you about it. ''With that Donghae guy actually....The problem is that we don't have anything in common, and we can't be left alone together...because we start getting uncomfortable.''

''Maybe it's because you're thinking too much,'' You said. ''You know, since you know that he's going to be your future husband, you somehow stop being yourself.''

''I guess you're right, but still...I can't imagine myself being married to him, not when I love - '' She suddenly stopped talking.

You raised an eyebrow. ''You love someone else!?''

''Shush it, ____!'' EunJung said and covered your mouth.

''I don't think anyone is listening to us...'' You said after you pulled her hand away. ''...That must be really hard...''

''It is! I hate being in this kind of situation, if only my dad knew about it! About me!'' She complained.

''Why don't you tell him?''

''Because he doesn't want me to be with Yoochun.'' She blurted out and then covered her own mouth.

''You love Yoochun!?'' You burst out again.

''Omo! Shut up!'' She shouted.

''Mianhae...I just...can't belive it. But why doesn't your father let you be with him?'' You asked.

''Um...Duh! Because he wants me to be with Donghae.'' EunJung said as though it was the most obvious reason. You heaved a sigh.

This is more complicated than you thought it would be.

 

''If you want, I can help you make her confess.'' Eunhyuk grinned. ''And I could tell you what she thinks about you.''

''Jinjja? But...are you sure about it, hyung?'' Donghae asked, a little bit unsure.


Hi! How was it? Haha ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Keke, yeah! ^^ 

@silverx: Hahaha ^^ mhm

@sole_nero: Yeah, they really have bad luck in that part >.<

@JaeSunHae_cy: Yup, she does. Haha, Park Yoochun! :P

@mcdgee: You're right! It is! ^^

@hae_ki: Haha! NE! ^^

@FishySushi: Thanks ^^ hope you like this chappie!

@superclarisse: Nope nope >.< Keke ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]