Songhyun is Here

I Love a Taken Man

You heaved a sigh and started rubbing both of your hands against each other, it was winter and it was getting colder with each second. You looked at both sides, hoping to see her appear from somewhere.

Donghae chuckled and wrapped both of his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him - your back pressing against his chest. ''Her flight is on time, ____-ah. Be patient.''

Yunho was looking at every single corner of the airport. He even tried to look into the gate to see if Songhyun was coming out of it. He was obviously more impatient than you were about seeing her. Yunho ran a hand through his hair impatiently and started to tap his foot. He looked down at his wrist watch and heaved a sigh.

''Yunho is the one who needs to be calmed.'' You said to Donghae.

''Omona! Yeobo!'' Yunho shouted and started to walk quickly towards the gate. You looked at the direction to where Yunho was going and started to go there too, leaving Donghae behind - but he later followed you.

''Unni!'' You squealed and pulled her into a hug after Yunho did. ''You're back!''

''Welcome back to South Korea, Songhyun-ah!'' Donghae said and hugged her too.

Songhyun chuckled. ''Wah ~ you all came for me! Gomawo.''

Donghae had to go to somewhere else after seeing Songhyun. You went with Yunho and Songhyun to their house and during the ride you told your sister about everything. She nodded and didn't interrupt you, waiting for you to finish.

''So right now, Donghae and you are together?'' Songhyun asked. That was what she didn't understand.

''It's complicated...'' You bit your lower lip. ''I think we are.''

''They ARE.'' Yunho confirmed for you.

''You two babos!'' Songhyun exclaimed. ''What made you guys think that this plan would work out!? Wasn't it so obvious at the beginning that it would just bring more drama?''

Both you and Yunho were shocked.

''If two people get to spend so much time together and they enjoy it, it's obvious that they will fall in love!'' Songhyun stated.

''It's not that obvious,'' you tried to argue. ''Two people who get along well and enjoy spending time with each other can also be only friends.''

''Well, that isn't your case, dongsaeng. You and Donghae have fallen for each other. Now, what will you two do?''

 

 

Yoochun stepped out of EunJung's bedroom a while after she fell asleep. He tried his best to keep quiet so that he wouldn't wake up her parents. He didn't want to face Mr. Kim yet, he was afraid of what might happen if he does. When he was out of their mansion, he hopped on his car and drove away.

 

''Donghae-shi?'' He asked as he went to stand in front of a man who was sitting alone, drinking coffee. ''I'm Park Yoochun.''

Donghae nodded and signaled for him to take a seat. He waited for Yoochun to ask for his drink before they started to talk.

''I know we're supposed to talk about business right now, but I think there's something much more important.'' Donghae started. ''First of all, I don't have any plans on marrying EunJung. Our problem is that our parents are forcing us to do this, which of course, you already knew.''

Yoochun nodded. ''I don't agree with this arranged marriage at all, Donghae-shi, but your parents and EunJung's have a lot of power. Plus, as any other business man, none of them would like if this drama went out on the news.''

Donghae nodded. ''I need your help, Yoochun-shi. Could you help me think of a plan that can make our parents agree on something and stop the arranged marriage?''

Yoochun nodded. ''Of course.''

 

Meanwhile, Donghwa was in the airport as well, waiting for his future-wife to walk out of the gate. He was excited. With her arrival, both of them were going to announce their wedding's date.


Sorry for the late update and short chapter >.< anyways, hope you enjoyed it. Also, I hope that my story isn't getting boring.

  1. Donghwa is getting married! I think it's the first fanfiction like that? Haha >.< idk
  2. ABOUT THE POLL: Because D and A won, I guess the drama is going to be kind of long, but because some people also wanted B, I will put a few happy chapters between the drama. And for the ones who wanted C, I hope you will still continue reading my story and enjoying it. BUT this is just a plan, since I write this story as the ideas come, I'm still not sure how it will end up being like, but other than that, I hope you'll still continue with the support! ^^
  3. I wish you a late Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great time!
  4. I'm back home!! ^^
  5. Replying to your lovely comments:

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Yeah, lol. She desperate about not marrying Donghae (can you say it like that? I'm not sure >.< lol)

@JaeSunHae_cy: Yup, yup ^^

@angeLhae8693: Keke ~ yeah ^^

@angie1: Yeah, they were good, thanks ^^. Haha, yay for Donghwa!

@sole_nero: Me too! ^^ Yeah, they don't... >.<

@subicbay: Keke ~ hi there! Thanks! ^^

@FishySushi: Thanks! OMO! Really? ): Wah... I don't know when it's going to end >.< I'll try to end it before!

@racel_phink: Hi there! Haha, 3 hours? Whoa~ (:

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]