Up the Hill

I Love a Taken Man

''We're almost there,'' Donghae said with a smile while he continued driving. He slightly turned to look at you and then back at the front. He was excited to spend some time with you and he thought that this would help him find out what he really feels for you.

''You said that half an hour ago...'' You smiled and rolled your eyes. Donghae chuckled. He didn't want you to feel as though you've been in his car for quite a long time.

''____-ah, open the blue bag that it behind my seat.'' Donghae ordered. You turned around to look behind his seat and saw the bag he was talking about. You pulled the bag and put it on your laps.

''What do you have in here?'' You asked.

''Open the bag...'' Donghae repeated his order again.

You did as he said and was a little bit surprised to see that he brought food. What surprised you the most was that he brought a lot of food. ''Food? Candies? Drinks?'' You mentioned each thing you saw.

''Open one bottle for me, araseo?'' Donghae asked and gave you a cute smile. You grabbed one bottle and opened it for him. ''Hold the bottle while I drink, ok? Try not to spill any of it.'' He said and teased you with the last part.

''Mwo?'' You asked, surprised at what he just asked you to do. Couldn't he drive and drink water at the same time?

Donghae ignored it and started drinking water. ''Ah ~ gamsahabnida, ____-ah.'' He smiled. ''Don't you want some too?'' He asked looking at the bottle you just gave him and then back at you before looking back at the front. You thought about it and then started to drink. ''We just had an indirect kiss...'' Donghae smiled. You immediately pulled away from the bottle and almost spit out the liquid you had inside your mouth. Donghae chuckled.

What? Why was he doing this to you? You couldn't help to ask yourself those questions. Was he really teasing you this way? While you were thinking all that, Donghae couldn't stop thinking about how cute you looked when you were nervous and blushing.

''Yah! Stop teasing me, Donghae!'' You complained and then turned to look back at him.

''What happened to 'oppa'?'' Donghae asked once again and pouted. You laughed and grabbed his jaw, making him to face you.

''Aww, you're pouting?'' You smiled. ''Aren't you a bit too old for that?'' You teased.

''YAH! You're the one who's teasing...'' He said and continued pouting. ''Besides, I look cute when I pout.'' He said with a grin and also raised one eyebrow.

''Is that your 'y' face?'' You continued teasing him. Donghae pouted once again. He started to think about what just happened between the two of you and started to realize that he does like you...a lot. Actually, it was more than just to like you...

You turned to look out through the window and your eyes widened as you mouth fell open. ''Omona! Donghae is that your house?''

Donghae chuckled. ''Nope, I live in Seoul, remember?'' He asked, teasing you again.

''Aish! Still, this counts like a house.'' You said and pulled out your tongue. Then, you continued looking at the mansion. It was HUGE! Well, pretty big...

mansion-on-the-hill-thumb10072854.jpg

Donghae parked his car in front of the house and helped you to get out of it. He was glad that his father let him have a few days off.

''How many days do you want to stay here?'' Donghae asked you.

''What? I thought it was just for today, oppa. I didn't bring much clothes...'' You said. Donghae smiled when he noticed that you were sad, not because he was a bad person and enjoyed your sadness, but because he knew that you were sad because you thought you ruined his plans.

Donghae shook his head. ''Ani, that's not a problem.'' He smiled. ''I'm sure I've got some clothes here that you can use.''

''Men clothes?'' You raised an eyebrow, not liking the idea.

He chuckled. ''It will be fine.'' Donghae grabbed some bags and you grabbed yours. He put the bags on the floor and took out a key to open the door. Once again, you were amazed at how beautiful this place was.

''Come in,'' Donghae said and started to go up the stairs. You followed behind him. ''This will be your room, araseo?'' He said and opened the door for you. You smiled.

''This place is beautiful.''

''Gamsa,'' he thanked you.

''Um...oppa? Where is your room?'' You asked.


Uhhh ~ where's Donghae's room going to be? Haha ^^ Until next chapter!


@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Haha, because she doesn't like guys walking into it? >.< lol. Yeah, Yunho really feels a lot of pressure. Yeah, you're right ^^

@lilosuitehart: Haha, did he sound like he was jealous? Oh, I didn't know... Well, he's not.

@lilrockstar: Yup, that's actually true ^^ Hooray!

@evoleihsif21: LOL! ^^

@sole_nero: Yeah, same here, it's practically impossible to not fall for him and even more impossible to fall out of love with him ^^

@suju_shinee: Haha ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: He is, isn't he? ^^ Because he talked with Mr. Lee and he looks as though he really wants his son to marry Eun Jung... >.<

@angie1: Yeah... Hehe ^^ ... I can't actually tell you when she's going to tell him since I write this story as the ideas come, lol ^^


Donghae pouting

437400_1268122631292.91res_380_285.jpg

Doesn't he look so cute? *0*


Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]