Surprise

I Love a Taken Man

Donghae and you were exhausted after cleaning the pool. You walked back into Yunho's house and decided to take a shower and change to more comfortable clothes. While you were showering, Donghae was in the living room talking and watching TV with Yunho.

''When's Songhyun coming back?'' Donghae suddenly asked when Yunho turned off the TV.

Yunho shrugged and shook his head while heaving a sigh. ''I just hope it's soon.''

''Does ____ live here with you?''

''Nope. She has her own place, but she does stay here sometimes.''

Donghae slowly nodded, thinking about what Yunho just said. Suddenly, his phone rang and he went out to the garden to pick it up. ''Yoboseyo?''

''Hey Hae!'' The man answered back with a laugh. ''This is my new number, just don't ask me why I had to change it!''

Donghae shook his head and smiled when he heard his best friend's voice. ''I think I don't want to know anyways. I guess you received my e-mail? I won't be going back to Japan for a while.''

''Yup, I did.'' Eunhyuk answered. ''Hey, are you busy right now?''

''Wae?'' Donghae asked. He wanted to stay here at Yunho's but it seemed as though his best friend needed his help now.

''I sent a surprise for you to Seoul, and I was wondering if you would like to go get it?''

''Now? It's already 6 p.m.''

''Yeah, it's JUST 6 p.m., still not late. Go pick it up, lazy!'' Eunhyuk shouted.

Donghae heaved a sigh. ''Okay! Where is it?''

''In the airport. Ah ~ I've got to go. Go now! Bye!'' Eunhyuk said before hanging up the phone.

Donghae walked back into the house and saw you in the kitchen just about to start cooking dinner. You turned around and saw Donghae standing there. You gave him a nice smile and asked if he would like to stay for dinner.

Whatever Eunhyuk sent, can wait. Donghae thought as he agreed staying for a while longer.

LATER

Donghae was smiling all the way to the airport as he thought about the nice dinner you made for him. He looked at his wrist watch when he drove into the airport, it was pretty late, 10 p.m. already. He parked his car and walked towards the airport.

He narrowed his eyes, trying to look clearly. There were just a few people left outside the airport, probably waiting for someone to come pick them up...but then, he spotted someone. Someone he knew.

''Eunhyuk!?'' Donghae asked shocked. When he thought about Eunhyuk's surprise, he actually didn't think that HE was going to be the surprise, or else he would have come earlier.

''Where the hell have you been?'' Eunhyuk asked annoyed. ''I thought I told you to come pick your SURPRISE at six! I was about to call a cab!''

''Mianhae! Why didn't you just say that you wanted me to come pick you up? I would've come immediately! I thought my surprise was going to be a package!''

''Just take me to your place.'' Eunhyuk said while picking up his luggage. Donghae nodded and went to help him.

As soon as they put Eunhyuk's luggage in the back of the car, and went to sit inside, they spoke again.

''What were you doing anyways? Does your dad give you that much work that you had to come till now?'' Eunhyuk asked, now feeling tired.

Donghae shook his head. ''Ani...I wasn't working. Anyways, welcome back home.'' Donghae said with a smile, he slightly turned to look at Eunhyuk and then back at the front since he was driving.

''Thanks man. If it wasn't work, then what was it?'' Eunhyuk asked curious. ''A girl?''

''What?'' Donghae asked. ''I was at Yunho's place.''

''At Yunho's? That's why you couldn't come get me? You were so busy at Yunho's place doing what?''

''They invited me to stay for dinner, I wasn't going to refuse.''

''Uh, what? They? I thought Songhyun was in Taiwan, and besides since when do you like to stay by yourself with a couple?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Songhyun IS still in Taiwan. I - I was with Yunho and his sister-in-law.''

''Wohohohoho!'' Eunhyuk laughed. ''Sister-in-law? Let me guess, she's pretty.''

''Beautiful.'' Donghae whispered.

''Was she the one who cooked dinner?''

Donghae nodded.

''Do you like her?''

Donghae slowly turned to look at Eunhyuk. ''Define like.''

''Oh, come on!'' Eunhyuk laughed again.

''Yeah, she's a nice friend...''

''Ouch! Friend?''

When Eunhyuk said it like that, it made Donghae feel weird. It made him feel empty, but he was confused, because according to him, he was really interested in you, but as a friend, right?

''Yeah. I just met her hyung, what do you expect?''

Eunhyuk sighed and then closed his eyes. ''Wake me up when we get there.''


Eunhyuk is here!

...I have to write about EunJung and Yoochun, right?

@stormove: Keke ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Haha, right ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]