Telling Them

I Love a Taken Man

''Honey, we need to talk.'' Mr. Kim said as he knocked the door to his daughter's bedroom. EunJung stood up from her bed and went to open the door for her dad.

''Yes, daddy?'' She asked and went back to sit down to continue with her nail polish. Mr. Kim cleared his throat and sat down on his daughter's bed. He had just finished talking in the phone with Donghae's father and both of them agreed about getting them engaged soon.

He cleared his throat again. He clearly doesn't have an idea of how to tell his daughter about it.

''Is everything okay?'' EunJung asked and raised an eyebrow. She was now looking up at her dad. ''Would you like some tea?''

''No, honey. Well...I need to tell you something really important. I need you to listen to me first and do not interrupt, araseo?''

''Araseo.'' EunJung nodded.

''Do you remember when I told you about the arranged marriage you are supposed to go through? Apparently, Mr. Lee's son is ready for it. And, I'm sure that you're ready for it too.''

''APPA!'' EunJung cried and started to shake her head. ''ANI! NO PLEASE!''

''EunJung, do not interrupt me!''

''I CAN NOT marry him! Please, daddy, no! I CAN'T!'' EunJung said as her eyes became tearful.

''EunJung, you can and you will.''

''ANI! I refuse! I'm not going to marry someone I don't love!'' EunJung complained. ''I love Yoochun and I'm sure he will ask me to marry him!''

''PARK YOOCHUN!?'' Her father shouted. EunJung pressed her lips together as her tears started to fall down. ''Kim EunJung, you knew about this arranged marriage since the beginning. Same goes to Park Yoochun, he was aware of it! You are going to get married to Lee Donghae. Now, get up and get dressed. NOW!'' Mr. Kim shouted and then walked out of EunJung's bedroom.

 

After Donghae left you at your place, he decided to go visit his parents. After all, his father said that he needed to tell him something really important. Donghae started to get nervous. He didn't have the main idea about what his father wanted to talk to him about...

''Oh, you're here.'' Donghwa said and stepped aside so that his dongsaeng could come in. ''Appa is in his office right now.''

''I'll just wait for him to come out. Do you have any idea about what dad wants to talk about?'' Donghae asked.

''Dongsaeng-ah...I think it would be better if you hear it from him.'' Donghwa said.

''Here is my son.'' Mr. Lee said as he walked down the stairs. ''Donghwa, let me speak with your brother in private.''

Donghwa nodded and walked up the stairs, leaving the two of them alone.

''What's going on, dad?'' Donghae asked as he took a seat across from his father.

Mr. Lee sat down and then looked at his son with a smile. ''I've got good news for you, son. There's a lady who's willing to marry you.'' Donghae face was completely expressionless. ''She's Mr. Kim's only daughter. Since you know that their family wants to work with us, in my opinion, this is a great idea. Besides, you two have a lot in common.''

''How do you know that?'' Donghae asked, getting mad.

''Donghae, please give her a chance. EunJung is a nice girl.''

''EunJung? Kim EunJung? I'm marrying EunJung!?'' Donghae asked. He couldn't believe it! ''What is this about? An arranged marriage? Well, I'm NOT going to marry her, appa! I can't. I'm already seeing someone.'' He said.

Mr. Lee's face turned into mad one. ''You ARE going to marry her, Lee Donghae! Whoever that girl is, you are going to break up with her today! Do you know why you were asked to come back here to Seoul, son? Your mother and I want you to marry this lady. She's a nice lady and she will be a perfect wife for you!''

Donghae couldn't help but to think about Eunhyuk. He was right once again. The reason why his father had asked him to come back to Seoul was for him to get married with EunJung...

''No, she isn't going to be my wife!'' Donghae shouted. ''I'm not marrying her, appa!''

''If you don't want to lose all the things you want, then you better marry her, Lee Donghae.'' Mr. Lee threatened. Suddenly, Ms. Lee walked into the room and took a seat beside her son.

''Eomma, I'm not going to marry this lady. I refuse!'' Donghae said as he was getting mad and upset about it.

''Donghae, give her a chance. Please!'' Ms. Lee said.

''I've spent time with her before, and I don't enjoy it! I'M NOT MARRYING KIM EUNJUNG!''

''Who's that other girl, hmm? Why is she so special!?'' Mr. Lee shouted.

''She's Yunho's sister-in-law, and I've fallen in love with her.''

''Yunho's sister-in-law?'' Mr. Lee asked, a little bit shocked. ''Well, for your information, son, Yunho always knew about this arranged marriage. He was supposed to make you get along with EunJung. His sister-in-law was probably helping him out.''

Donghae shook his head. ''Ani, she wouldn't.'' He said and then stood up. ''I'm not marrying her, appa.'' He said and then left.

Donghae hopped into his car and drove off. He wanted to calm down and stop thinking about what just happened. He picked up his phone and immediately called someone.

''Donghae?'' Another voice answered.

''Can we meet? I need to talk with someone.''


@lilrockstar: Haha, yeah >.<

@SamanthaSaranghae: lol >.<

@hae_ki: YEP ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: Haha, thanks ^^

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: Yeah, it's not really Yunho's fault. Haha, they're sisters, so yes? haha >.<

@suju_shinee: It does! haha ^^ 

@angie1: Yeah... c'mon Eunhyuk! ^^

@sole_nero: keke ^^ Hae <3

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]