Time Together

I Love a Taken Man

You glanced at your side and put your rice bowl down as you felt Donghae staring at you. It was starting to make you feel awkward. Why did Yunho had to leave you alone with him right now? You couldn't enjoy your food with someone staring at you...

You stared back at Donghae, hoping that he would turn to look at somewhere else, but he didn't. The sides of your lips slowly curved up into a kind smile.

''Is it good?'' You asked.

''Eh...Ne, it is. Gamsahabnida for inviting me ____-sshi.'' Donghae said as he bowed. One of the things he liked about girls, was the way they smiled, and yours was a beautiful one for him.

You frowned. The way that Donghae just talked to you made you feel awkward, actually it made you feel as though you were an old woman.

''Ah! No need to be so polite, Donghae.''

He nodded and chuckled. ''Did you cook this?'' He asked, now very interested and curious about your answer.

''Ah! Aniyo...'' You said and shook your head. He probably likes girls who can cook, you thought as you looked down at your food.

Donghae chuckled when he saw you frowning. You looked up from your food and gave him a confused look. That made him chuckle again. Aigoo ~ she's so cute, Donghae thought.

''So, you're Yunho's sister-in-law.'' Donghae said, trying to make some conversation.

You nodded and smiled. ''Ne, he married my sister, Songhyun.''

''Ne, I know. I've seen her before.'' Donghae nodded. ''You two are different physically and emotionally.''

''Eh? Emotionally? How do you know?'' You asked.

''Because of what happened in the Kim's dinner party.'' Donghae said amused as he looked at your face.

''Huh!? You judge me with what happened in that party? You don't know me at all! And besides, what happened to your shirt was a total accident!'' You said while tossing your hair back.

''Oh, sure it was, clumsy girl.'' Donghae said sarcastically. ''You can stop hiding your true feelings.''

''Clumsy?'' You raised an eyebrow. ''True feelings?'' You repeated. ''Okay, so according to you, which are my true feelings, hmm?''

''You wanted to meet this handsome man so badly, that you needed an excuse to approach him.'' Donghae said with a grin, but of course he was just joking with you.

''Oh, you're sooooo right about that!'' You answered sarcastically.

Donghae chuckled and then continued eating. He was actually glad that you accidentally threw your punch on his shirt, but he also thought that it wasn't necessary since the two of you were on the same table and the two of you also know Yunho...

''So, I heard you came back from Japan.'' You said, trying to make some conversation again.

Donghae nodded and swallowed. ''Yeah. I work on my father's Japanese company, but because it's been a while since I've been in South Korea, I decided to come back.''

''That's nice.'' You nodded. ''I mean...for your family and friends.''

Donghae nodded too and smiled.

''Do you come here often?'' He suddenly asked. Again, he was very interested and curious about your answer.

You shook your head. ''Ani, just when Yunho calls or when he needs a favor.'' You smiled.

''You're a nice sister-in-law.'' Donghae commented. You shrugged. ''Is Yunho a good in-law?''

''Of course I am! What kind of question is that one?''

The two of you turned around and saw Yunho standing in the doorway with a huge grin on his face and some papers in his hand.

''How can I not be a good in-law?'' Yunho continued.

You rolled your eyes and stood up. ''I need to leave now. It was nice seeing you again, Donghae. I'll see you later, Yunho.'' You said and waved your hand at the two of them.

''It was nice seeing you too, ____. Thanks again!''

''See ya, dongsaeng-ah! Be careful!'' Yunho said as he waved his hand.

Yunho then took a seat across from Donghae and started to eat his lunch.

''Did the two of you have a good time?''

''Ne. She's a nice girl.'' Donghae said with a smile.

I hope to see you again, ____.


How was it? ^^ I hope it wasn't boring.

Yunho and ''Songhyun'' (sister)

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/YunHo_n_Go_Ah_Ra_20112009181729.jpg

@sole_nero: Keke, thanks ^^. How was it?

@Paralovesuperjunior: Yup, I think the same way! ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: Keke, there is ^_~

@Chris181: Haha, I'm glad to know that! Thanks for reading ^^

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]