Before the Party

I Love a Taken Man

''Mwo? Eomma, what's this?'' Donghae asked confused as his mother handed him a large black box that had a necklace in it. He was more than confused right now.

His mother gave him a small smile and sat down beside him. ''Your father's friend had invited us to a party in their house. It would be nice if we brought them a gift, wouldn't it?'' She asked.

''A necklace for all of them?'' Donghae asked, not because he was dumb, but because it didn't make sense for him -- well, it doesn't make sense to anyone if he says it that way.

His mother shook her head. ''Ani, Donghae, of course not. You're in charge of giving that necklace to Mr. Kim's daughter.''

''Wae?''

''Just do it, son.'' His mother said firmly and then walked to his doorway. ''Now, get ready. We'll be leaving in two hours.'' She said before walking out of his room and closing the door behind her.

Donghae scratched the back of his head and heaved a sigh.

at the mall

''Yoboseyo?'' You answered the phone without looking at the caller ID since you were kinda busy looking at the dresses in front of you. Eun Jung was just beside you, looking for the perfect dress too.

''Dongsaeng-ah! No need to form a plan for tonight!'' You heard Yunho's voice from the other side.

''Mwo?'' You asked and took a few steps away from Eun Jung. ''Okay then.'' You shrugged.

''Listen to this. Donghae and his family were invited to Eun Jung's party tonight. All we have to do tonight is make these two talk to each other and like each other.''

''Yunho, you can't force two people to like each other!'' You kinda shouted.

''No, but we have to somehow make it happen!'' Yunho said firmly. You rolled your eyes and bid good bye to Yunho before telling him to also get ready for the party.

''Eun Jung-ah,'' You called and went to stand by her side again. ''It seems like I'll be bringing just one friend now.''

''Oh!'' Eun Jung exclaimed. ''What happened with your other friend? I hope everything's alright!''

You shook your head. ''There's nothing to worry about.''

You couldn't help but to feel bad knowing that you were lying to Eun Jung and that the real reason why the two of you get to know each other in the first place is because you want to help Yunho, and that she was forced to marry Donghae.

''Chingu ~ '' Eun Jung sang. You turned to look at her. ''Try this dress. I think it will look perfect on you!'' She said and handed you a short dress.

at Yunho's

''Annyeong!'' Yunho exclaimed happily as he picked up the phone. ''You don't have the main idea how much I've missed you!''

''Hi baby!'' Another woman answered from the other line. ''I've missed you too, Yunnie! I have good news though. Everything's going as planned so I might be back in Seoul for a couple of months.''

''A couple of months?'' Yunho repeated.

''Ne. I know I'm a bad wife, all I've done is work and not be there for you --''

''Aniyo, don't say it. You know this was your opportunity, and I support you in this, yeobo. There's no need to feel guilty.'' Yunho smiled. ''Except for one thing.''

''And what would that be?''

''Leaving your sister behind.'' He chuckled.

''Yunho! Speaking about ____, how's she doing? Has she been a burden?'' Your sister asked concerned.

''Ani. She's actually helping me right now.'' Yunho nodded.

''She is?'' Your sister asked.

at the mall

''Don't you think this is way to short?'' You asked as you turned around. The dress barely reached an inch under your upper thigh. You tried pulling it down a little bit.

''Hmmm....'' Eun Jung said looking at you. ''Well, I was right, you look really good in that dress, chingu. But, because it's actually too short, try this one.'' She said and gave you another dress.

You nodded and went back into the changing room. You changed to the other dress and came outside again.

''Whoa ~ you look stunning!'' Eun Jung exclaimed as soon as she saw you.

This dress was short too, but not as much as the one before.

You nodded. ''I like it too!''

''Now, let's go get our make-up and hair done.'' Eun Jung said. After you changed back to your clothes, you went to pay for your dress.


Next chapter: The Kim's Party

@sole_nero: Haha, thanks ^^. Yeah, I did, but I changed that story to this one.

@JaeSunHae_cy: She is! ^.~

[ Yay! I've already requested a poster and background and it got accepted. Can't wait for them! ]

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]