Unexpected

I Love a Taken Man

You could see that there was a door behind Donghae, just across your room. The idea about that one being his room popped into your mind. Donghae smiled and took a step into the room, while you took a step backwards. You turned around and saw that there was a 'hole' with the form of a door in one of the walls.

''My bedroom is here,'' Donghae said with a smile. ''Yours is there.'' He said poiting towards the other bedroom. They were connected...

''Oh...'' You said and slowly nodded, not knowing if this was going to be a good idea. Donghae went towards his huge bed and put his bags on it. You did the same with your bags. You turned to look at the front and saw Donghae looking at some things in his bag. There was no door between the two bedrooms, just one to go out - which was on Donghae's side.

''____-ah, wanna go out for a walk?'' Donghae asked while he stood on the doorway. You turned to look at him and nodded.

 

During your walk, you were amazed to see a river. It was such a beautiful place. You wouldn't mind living here. Donghae walked closer to the river and sat down on a huge rock, putting down the basket with food he had brought. He opened the basket and pulled out something to eat.

You were looking at the river, but then you turned to look at Donghae. His hand was very close to your mouth, indicating that he wanted you to taste the food. You shyly opened your mouth and let him put it in.

''How is it?'' He asked and pulled out another one for him.

You smiled and nodded while putting two thumbs up. It didn't taste that bad. It was sweet.

''This place is beautiful.''

''Yeah, it's like the tenth time you've told me.'' Donghae chuckled. You smiled and slowly nodded. ''Before I went to Japan, I used to come here when I wanted to be by myself...'' He smiled and closed his eyes, then he opened them again. ''We should go back.''

''Oh...um...sure.''

When the two of you got back to the mansion, Donghae stayed downstairs in the living room while you went upstairs into the bedroom to get changed. You saw a pool in the backyard and decided to go for a swim. You wrapped a towel around your body and slowly walked down the stairs. You weren't sure if you wanted Donghae to see you in your bikini...

''Where are you going?'' Donghae asked just before you could open the sliding glass door to the backyard.

''Eh...swimming?'' You said and turned to look at him. Donghae slowly nodded his head. ''Would you like to join me?'' You asked. It shouldn't be that bad to spend some time with him again, right?

Donghae nodded. ''Sure, give me a sec.'' He said and ran up the stairs. Meanwhile you walked out to the backyard and left the towel on a chair before jumping into the pool. The water was cold, but not freezing. Donghae walked out of the house and left his towel next to yours. He came and stood on the edge. ''Um...there's something on the pool.'' He said. ''You should get out.''

''What?'' You asked and started to look around the pool. ''I don't see anything, Fishy.''

''Fishy?'' Donghae raised an eyebrow.

''You know...Dong-hae...East sea?'' You said.

Donghae shook his head and rolled his eyes with a smile. ''Seriously, ____-ah, I saw something in the pool.''

''Okay, okay. Help me get out.'' You said and stretched one of your arms. Donghae went to stand in front of you and tried to pull you up. ''Ready?'' You smiled. Donghae grabbed your wrist and was about to pull you up, but instead you pulled him down into the pool.

''____!'' Donghae shouted. This was the second time you've pushed him into the pool. You laughed and swam closer to him. ''We should get out of the pool.'' He said while he ran his hand through his hair.

''Wae?'' You asked. It was just now when Donghae realized how close the two of you were. ''What exactly did you see in the pool?''

Donghae opened his mouth but nothing came out. You raised an eyebrow. He tried to talk again but he couldn't. Was this because you were close to him?

''Oppa, are you okay?'' You asked, starting to get worried since he couldn't speak.

Donghae cleared his throat and swam a little bit further from you. ''I - um...''

You slowly nodded your head. ''Okay...'' you shrugged.

''What?'' Donghae asked confused.

''You don't want to swim...it's okay.'' You said and started to swim further from him.

''N - no, it's not that.'' Donghae denied. ''I just...'' He heaved a sigh and then swam closer to you.

''YAH!'' You shouted when you felt someone tickling you. ''OPPA! S-STOP! HAHA!''

Donghae emerged from the water and started laughing. You puffed your cheeks and furrowed your eyebrows. Donghae smiled and pinched one of your cheeks with his fingers. ''Aigoo ~ so cute!'' He smiled. You would've blushed but instead you laughed. You reached out your hand and took the leaf that was on his hair.

''Was this what you saw in the pool?'' You asked him. ''You were scared of a leaf?''

Donghae glared at you. ''Of course not!''

''Then what did you see? There's nothing in the pool, oppa.''

Donghae sighed. What happened was that he mistook the leaf with something else. Donghae turned to look at you when you started laughing again.

''What's so funny?'' He asked.

You shook your head. ''Oh oppa, you're so special.'' You said, not in an unkind way.

''I am?''

You nodded. ''Yeah...It's fun being with you.''

''You see?'' Donghae asked. You gave him a confused look. ''Remember what I said when we first met? It would have been a mistake if you didn't know me.''

You shook your head, remembering what happened. ''Ani, you said that I was so eager to meet you that I threw my punch on you on purpose.'' [ Chapter 9: Time Together ]

''It's the same thing.''

''Uh - I don't think so.'' You chuckled. ''It's getting late. We should go in.'' You said.

''Okay, let me help you.'' Donghae said and went to stand behind you. He put both of his hands on both sides of your waist. As soon as you felt his touch, you turned around to face him and blushed.

''Y-yah! What are you doing?'' You asked while blushing a lot.

Donghae chuckled. ''Nervous?'' He asked and leaned closer to you. You remained still, not knowing what to do. He kept leaning forward, getting closer to you.

This is my chance to kiss her... Donghae thought and closed his eyes.

Is he going to kiss me? You thought also closing your eyes.

''DONGHAE! ____!'' Someone shouted from inside the house.

The two of you immediately pulled apart and opened your eyes. Suddenly, Eunhyuk walked out of the house and into the backyard.

Damn it! Did I just interrupt something? Eunhyuk thought embarrassed as he saw the two of you in the pool. Meanwhile, the two of you were surprised to see Eunhyuk here, and at the same time the two of you felt awkward with what just happened...


@angie1: Haha, I'm glad to know that! ^^

@lilrockstar: Kekekeke :3

@LookItsTricia: It would be better sooner than later ^^

@sole_nero: I know! ^^ Keke, me too!!

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: OMO! Why? >.< Haha, he has extra clothes in the mansion. ^^

@hae_ki: He is! YAY! You were right! I hope I did explain well about how the room was...but yeah, it is kind of a connected room ^^


Was it easy to understand how the room was? It's because I don't know how to explain it well, so I used the thing about ''there was a 'hole' in one of the walls with the form of a door'', and there's no door. So it's like two rooms separated by a wall but there's like a 'hole' there which a door should be, but there isn't any door. And the only way to get out of the rooms is going into Donghae's side.

I hope this is a better explanation... >.<

Here's a picture (I DON'T IMAGINE THE ROOM LIKE THIS, but it's the best thing I could find that was 'similar')

  ch008-afamlux.jpg  


Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]