Come Back

I Love a Taken Man

''Who could it be at this time?'' Songhyun complained as she heard the door bell ring. Yunho and you were sitting on the couch in the living room watching a movie. Songhyun heaved a sigh and then opened the door. ''Eh? What are you guys doing here? Do you have the main idea what time it is?''

''Mianhaeyo...'' Ryeowook apologized. ''But we have a good reason why we're here.''

''Ne! It's really important and we need to talk with you and Yunho.'' Yesung added.

''It's about ____ and Donghae. She can't leave him.'' Kangin said.

''Oh!'' Songhyun exclaimed. ''Actually, ____ is here right now.''

''Jinjja?'' Siwon and Kibum asked at the same time. Songhyun nodded. She stepped aside and opened the door wider so that they could come in.

''____!'' Eunhyuk exclaimed when he saw you. He even pulled you into a hug. ''I thought I wasn't going to see you again!''

''What are you guys doing here at midnight?'' You asked.

''It's already midnight?'' Shindong asked. You nodded.

''Dongsaeng-ah, you can't leave Donghae.'' Eunhyuk said.

''He needs you more than ever right now.'' Sungmin said and went to sit next to you. ''Especially because he's in love with you.''

There was silence after what Sungmin said. You felt even worse when you heard his words.

''Do you really not care about him anymore?'' Heechul asked, somehow he also looked hurt.

''Ani!'' You denied immediately. ''I do care about him, a lot. And, I also love him. It's just that...there's so much going on and it's practically because of my fault. I shouldn't have gotten involved with all this...''

''Well, it happened.'' Leeteuk shrugged. ''Besides, it's not your fault actually. I mean, you can't blame yourself just because Donghae and EunJung don't get along...you can't control that.''

''Hyung is right. It's not your fault they don't want to marry each other.'' Kyuhyun nodded.

''Anyways, you don't really want to leave him, do you?'' Han Geng asked.

You shook your head slowly. ''Mr. Lee said that he would take everything away from me if -''

''Dog that barks doesn't bite...'' Eunhyuk said with a laugh. ''I mean, he threats but doesn't have enough courage to do anything about it.'' The rest of them nodded. You laughed humorlessly and slowly nodded as well.

''So...?'' Leeteuk said. ''You coming back?''

 

Donghae turned around on his bed once again and puffed his pillow with his hands for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight. He lied down again and looked at his clock - it was already 1 AM. He groaned in frustration and sat up on his bed. He just couldn't sleep and he also couldn't stop thinking about you and how much he hated his father right now.

 

''Come on, I'll give you a ride to Donghae's house.'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''Isn't it a bit too late to go to his house? He must be sleeping right now.'' You said.

''I don't think he's feeling sleepy right now.'' Yesung gave a small laugh.

You shrugged. ''I just don't want to wake him up if he is.''

''I thought you had a key?''

You shook your head. ''I gave it back to him...I thought I wasn't going to need it anymore.''

''It doesn't matter, Donghae gave me one, we can use mine.'' Eunhyuk said. ''Let's go.''

''Why do we have to hurry?'' Ryeowook asked as he was now watching the movie with Yunho.

''Aish Ryeowook! Wouldn't you like if ____ went back home if you were Donghae?'' Songhyun said.

Ryeowook nodded and stood up. ''Araseo, let's go.''

''There's not much space in the car...it was uncomfortable when we were coming here, remember?'' Yesung said.

''Then Eunhyuk and ____ go, the rest stays here.'' Yunho said. Songhyun agreed.

Without wasting anymore time, both of you left. Eunhyuk parked the car in front of Donghae's house and silently went to open the door for you. He smiled when he did and then turned to look at you.

''Want me to come in?'' He asked. You smiled and nodded. ''Wae?'' He asked playfully and raised an eyebrow.

''I'm scared that Donghae might hate me because I left him when he needed me.'' You said.

Eunhyuk let out a small chuckle and nodded. ''But I can't stay for long...''

''It's 1 AM. What can you possibly be doing at this time if not sleeping?'' You asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. ''Just get in already.''

Meanwhile Donghae heard when his door opened and sat up on his bed. He wasn't sure if what he heard really happened or was just his imagination.

Aish Donghae, you're going insane... He thought and frowned.

Just then he heard when the door closed. He stood up from his bed, grabbed a jacket and opened the door of his room. He couldn't see anything and the lights downstairs were still off. Donghae slowly walked down the stairs, starting to feel nervous. When he turned around to look, he ran into you.

''Ouch!'' You complained and put your hand on your forehead.

''Ah!'' Donghae complained and put his hand on his forehead as well. ''____?'' He asked.

Eunhyuk the lights and smiled. ''I told you to turn on the lights.''

''You just love to hear 'You're right', don't you?'' You rolled your eyes and then turned to look back at Donghae. ''Oppa...mianhae.'' You said and hugged him, hiding your face in his chest.


☆ HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! 

:)) Thanks for reading, supporting, commenting and subscribing to this fic ((:


I updated twice today ^^ Hope you enjoyed the chapters! Replying to the comments:

@BlueRose16: Keke ~ you wrote the chapter's name on your comment! ^^

@subicbay: SUJU <3 ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]